BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
valarie a.
Sephora has everything you could possibly need for your face, your body, your hair...etc. The only thing that disappoints me is that there are hardly ever coupons or discounts.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sephora is literally the best and most convenient cosmetic store around. They have so much variety, from face cleansers to primer; it's like being a kid in a candy store again.
Mary-Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora has reasonably priced products, for the quality. I wish their products particularly the shadows, had some more pigment. But overall you get what you pay for which isn't bad at all!
Amelia A.
Tulsa, OK
I love sephora. they have quality products, and a huge selection. I love to buy eye palletes and perfumes here. The only drawbacks for me is the price. Sephora runs kind of expensive.
Becky R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love shopping there, it is like my second home. it gets so crowded and sometimes hard to get to where I want. The products are kinda hard to find. I love what sephora contains and I love the attitude the cashiers have, they're amazing.
Best store ever ! A little pricey but there makeup is amazing. It all blends in real well. Sometimes you can find really great deals. & I shop at sephora here & there. Basically when I'm running low on my favorite eyeshadows or mascara !
Amber J.
Sephora is a great store to buy makeup products or cleansing products. I recently wanted to buy some makeup products and I couldn't seem to find them. I asked one of the makeup artists/employees and they were very helpful. I would recommend going to sephora.
Aria A.
Sephora has most makeup brands. It also includes face washes and other skin care products. I think it is a pro because it always has the greatest products. My favorite purchase was my hour glass stick foundation
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
I'm gonna tell it how it is.. Sephora is a great beauty store but man the staff is so rude most of the time! And i hate it! Makes me so uncomfortable i rather shop online tbh..
Maliah G.
Dacono, CO
I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow and I love it a lot. I think it works very well. Never fails to impress me! Doesn't smear easily it gets the job done. And looks natural. I love it!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?