- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora, I can't usually afford much but I want it all. I also enjoy getting some samples to try new things. You can get 3 from skincare, 3 from makeup and 3 from fragrance.
I have used smashbox primers , they are amazing , i love the way it melts on skin and reduces the appearance of pores. Smashbox primers are my favorite primers. I also bought too faced palletes from sephora , they are amazing the colors are pigmented and long lasting
I think they're overpriced, and I haven't shopped here enough to know if they have good specials/coupons. Anything I have wanted from Sephora, I have found at other stores (i.e. TJMaxx, Marshalls, Ulta, etc) for much less.
This is one of my favorite stores. It's such a pleasant place to shop and the staff is always extremely helpful. They carry all of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup and skincare. I love their beauty insider program as well and all of the free gifts you can get.
Sephora is an amzing store to go shopping for makeup. They have all the new products you would need. They help you with so much with things to buy and whats good to use or not
I absolutely love sephora. It's my go to make up place and they never fail to make me happy. Every employee is courteous and is very helpful. They show you new products, give free samples and help you find the products you already love.
I love Sephora! The point system is awesome, and I love that you can order products straight from their app if you're on the go! They have every product I use in stock, which is great because I use multiple brands for my makeup. It's a great experience and the employees are always friendly and helpful
Sephora is literally the best place to find beauty products. I don't shop here a lot because things can get very pricey, but if you're looking for great quality, you can't go wrong.
I was just at the Sephora store in Mayfair mall in Milwaukee and it's very nice to always walk in a feel welcomed. Everyone is extremely friendly which is why I come here often. The pricing can get expensive but the products are wort it.
They have a wide range of beauty products here. I love how their stylists actually help you find what's right for you. My favorite item I bought has been the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit , I am definitely going to shop here again!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos