- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My least favorite part about Sephora is that it's in the mall. In the middle of our mall, no less. So I feel like I have to mentally prapre myself just to go and look at makeup.
I have to drive about an hour an a half to even get to Sephora it's totally worth it it's my little piece of heaven my favorite store has almost every beauty products I need❤️
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail color, and haircare. Sephora is owned by luxury conglomerate LVMH as of 1997.
Sephora has such a large variety of products and they're beautiful and make the skin look glowing. I'm never disappointed when I go to sephora. They can be expensive products sometimes but I think it's because the products look AMAZING!
sephora has everything i need!!! i love how i can try any product out before buying them because who hates when you purchase a product to try it out and ends up not liking it,
I love going to sephora. When I walk in I'm like a kid in a candy store! All the employees are super sweet and very helpful. They know what they are talking about and don't rush you. I recommend shopping here!
I'm gonna tell it how it is.. Sephora is a great beauty store but man the staff is so rude most of the time! And i hate it! Makes me so uncomfortable i rather shop online tbh..
There are several things I have bought here. One of my favorite purchases would be the BECCA highlighter in Opal. It is bright enough to highlight your whole day! I absolutely love it!
I like getting my beauty products here, there's beauty products, skincare, and perfumes that range in prices so it can work for all types of budgets. Everything is great quality that I've gotten from sephora.
I really enjoy shopping at Sephora. They usually have a lot of great hot new trends, exclusive products, and awesome sets to try. I love the return policy and in general have a great experience shopping there. Their rewards could use some improvement especially for the amount you have to accumulate just to earn a tiny "deluxe" size of a sample.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos