- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my go to place for any makeup, beauty and hair care, with probably the largest selection of makeup I have ever seen ranging from high end to less expensive makeup. There could be a little more low end drug store product but I highly recommend Sephora, the employees are often very helpful!
Good makeup store . Whenever im not near a MAC or saving money and just in need of a new color i stop here. Never disappointed when shop here at all plus the employees r helpful and nice.
I went there looking to find a new lipstick that matched a discontinued Mark (Avon) lipstick I had. The girl that helped me was super helpful and helped me pick out the perfect lipstick.
Sephora is a great store and always has the newest products and the makeup classics! I find myself wondering into sephora way to often and spending a good chunk of change since most of their products are expensive. I love the selection but I wish they sold drugstore products like ulta does!
I usually end up walking into Sephora very time I visit the mall I'm surprised they don't know me by now but they have great costumer care , I always get asked if I need help with something and I usually do and it makes it easier for me
One of the best felt tip liners I've tried! I have weird shaped eyes and a really watery line but it stays put all day and doesn't smudge. Love it! I find that I don't need to set it with black eyeshadow, because it stays put and looks pretty matte too!
I loved the lip color. It was a gift from my mother. The consistency was smooth and light. The color was pure and natural. It stayed on very well considering I drink and lick my lips a lot. I would recommend this product for daily wear.
The employees are very helpful with anything you need, especially people new to makeup, like me. I continuously buy many of their mascaras. Some items are expensive, but are worth it due to the high quality. Will definitely shop here again!
Sephora is my go-to place when I'm looking for new beauty buys! I've been a VIB member for years and love how significant the perks are compared to some other loyalty programs.
I have been using the NARS All Day Luminous Foundation in Monte Carlo and it is just magnificent!!! I can not say anything bad about this product!! It sits on the skin so naturally and beautiful! It also adds the best glow to the skin.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos