BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Arianna D.
Morgantown, WV
Sephora is my go to place for any makeup, beauty and hair care, with probably the largest selection of makeup I have ever seen ranging from high end to less expensive makeup. There could be a little more low end drug store product but I highly recommend Sephora, the employees are often very helpful!
Melina M.
Detroit, MI
Good makeup store . Whenever im not near a MAC or saving money and just in need of a new color i stop here. Never disappointed when shop here at all plus the employees r helpful and nice.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I went there looking to find a new lipstick that matched a discontinued Mark (Avon) lipstick I had. The girl that helped me was super helpful and helped me pick out the perfect lipstick.
Melissa K.
Fairfield, CT
Sephora is a great store and always has the newest products and the makeup classics! I find myself wondering into sephora way to often and spending a good chunk of change since most of their products are expensive. I love the selection but I wish they sold drugstore products like ulta does!
Karla J.
Winston Salem, NC
I usually end up walking into Sephora very time I visit the mall I'm surprised they don't know me by now but they have great costumer care , I always get asked if I need help with something and I usually do and it makes it easier for me
Deborah O.
One of the best felt tip liners I've tried! I have weird shaped eyes and a really watery line but it stays put all day and doesn't smudge. Love it! I find that I don't need to set it with black eyeshadow, because it stays put and looks pretty matte too!
Mary O.
Hanover, IN
I loved the lip color. It was a gift from my mother. The consistency was smooth and light. The color was pure and natural. It stayed on very well considering I drink and lick my lips a lot. I would recommend this product for daily wear.
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
The employees are very helpful with anything you need, especially people new to makeup, like me. I continuously buy many of their mascaras. Some items are expensive, but are worth it due to the high quality. Will definitely shop here again!
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
Sephora is my go-to place when I'm looking for new beauty buys! I've been a VIB member for years and love how significant the perks are compared to some other loyalty programs.
Maggie K.
Fishers, IN
I have been using the NARS All Day Luminous Foundation in Monte Carlo and it is just magnificent!!! I can not say anything bad about this product!! It sits on the skin so naturally and beautiful! It also adds the best glow to the skin.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?