- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a legendary beauty superstore and you can always find what you are looking for. From makeup to skin care, hair care, and fragrances, the store carries a plethora of brands and products. The store staff is always knowledgeable and helpful. I haven't had the best experience with their customer service hotline, but I still love this company.
Great experiences both in store and online. In store people are always willing to help and offer advice. I love that you can get samples of most things to see if you like it or not.
I love sephora. they have quality products, and a huge selection. I love to buy eye palletes and perfumes here. The only drawbacks for me is the price. Sephora runs kind of expensive.
I have made several purhcases at Sephora. Thier staff is always eager to help. I love that you can get a small sample of a product to test out before you commit to buy. They have a wide variety of products and an amazing rewards program.
Best store ever ! A little pricey but there makeup is amazing. It all blends in real well. Sometimes you can find really great deals. & I shop at sephora here & there. Basically when I'm running low on my favorite eyeshadows or mascara !
Fun place to go to when you need new make up or to kill time. I love trying on products and talking to the knowledgeable staff. Whenever I'm at the mall it's a must that I go in!
Sephora has most makeup brands. It also includes face washes and other skin care products. I think it is a pro because it always has the greatest products. My favorite purchase was my hour glass stick foundation
9 times out of 10, Sephora has what I need, and the service is always great. They sell higher end brands, but also hold affordable products. One day I hope to see more organized Sephora stores, it can sometimes get difficult to navigate around most stores. All in all, Sephora has done well.
Wonderful store! Has all the brands I know and love, and the employees are generally kind and helpful. They have a great rewards program so I can get points for the money I spend, seasonal discounts, and often some free deluxe samples.
Always a girls dream one true walking in there; it is truly paradise! Everything from hair, to makeup, to skincare to fragrances you can find in this store. Need a little pick me up?? you can have a quick makeover, the ladies are great!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos