BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Sephora is a legendary beauty superstore and you can always find what you are looking for. From makeup to skin care, hair care, and fragrances, the store carries a plethora of brands and products. The store staff is always knowledgeable and helpful. I haven't had the best experience with their customer service hotline, but I still love this company.
Kelly J.
Madison , WV
Great experiences both in store and online. In store people are always willing to help and offer advice. I love that you can get samples of most things to see if you like it or not.
Amelia A.
Tulsa, OK
I love sephora. they have quality products, and a huge selection. I love to buy eye palletes and perfumes here. The only drawbacks for me is the price. Sephora runs kind of expensive.
Misti N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have made several purhcases at Sephora. Thier staff is always eager to help. I love that you can get a small sample of a product to test out before you commit to buy. They have a wide variety of products and an amazing rewards program.
Best store ever ! A little pricey but there makeup is amazing. It all blends in real well. Sometimes you can find really great deals. & I shop at sephora here & there. Basically when I'm running low on my favorite eyeshadows or mascara !
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Fun place to go to when you need new make up or to kill time. I love trying on products and talking to the knowledgeable staff. Whenever I'm at the mall it's a must that I go in!
Aria A.
Sephora has most makeup brands. It also includes face washes and other skin care products. I think it is a pro because it always has the greatest products. My favorite purchase was my hour glass stick foundation
Brittney H.
Simi Valley, CA
9 times out of 10, Sephora has what I need, and the service is always great. They sell higher end brands, but also hold affordable products. One day I hope to see more organized Sephora stores, it can sometimes get difficult to navigate around most stores. All in all, Sephora has done well.
Ellie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Wonderful store! Has all the brands I know and love, and the employees are generally kind and helpful. They have a great rewards program so I can get points for the money I spend, seasonal discounts, and often some free deluxe samples.
Stephanie F.
Corona, NY
Always a girls dream one true walking in there; it is truly paradise! Everything from hair, to makeup, to skincare to fragrances you can find in this store. Need a little pick me up?? you can have a quick makeover, the ladies are great!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?