- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Amphora is great! The people there are always so nice and helpful... I've never had a bad experience there. Also, when ordering online, their customer service is great, as well!
Friendly staff members. Large selection. Store is well-lit. Easy for experienced shoppers to navigate, but not so much for inexperienced shoppers. Great products and demonstrations from the staff members. would definitely shop here again.
I shopped Sephora online for Black Friday and got so many goodies! I also loved the free samples you receive with your order and am now in love with BBhair! I just purchased a full sized bottle after using the sample with my sephora order!
I love the Sephora like. It's reasonably priced and works great. I've tried their lip products, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner and they are all long lasting and go on smooth.
Sephora is conveniently located near my home so it is usually my go-to. They have pretty much every product I am looking for. Prices vary depending on the brand but everything they carry is typically a great product.
I like Sephora because they are really helpful and they have a variety of things. I also enjoy earning points and cashing them in for sample products. Another good thing about Sephora is the easiness of getting samples to try new products.
Haha I made VIB Rouge this year thanks to my love of sephora. I won't even stop in planning to buy something - I just walk in and end up leaving with three things I never needed before.
I recently purchased an Anastasia brow pencil, and I absolutely love it! I also purchased the Too Faced Lip Injections Extreme and I am a little disappointed in the "plump" effect, but overall happy with my purchase. I tried a sample of Kat Von D's matte lipstick and fell in love!!
Oh man I love Sephora. I can be there all day long. I love that you get to try on samples before you buy stuff it makes it a lot easier than having to return things I love that you can help get your colors matched just everything all the way around
I buy a kat von d fundation and omg is soo good, a shop here sometimes not all the time, the product in here are a little beat expensive but High quality, whorth it. I will shop here again
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos