- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love the wonderful staff. They always are there to help with any questions as well as matching. Even when it is Crazy busy they try their hardest to answer questions you may have.
This is make up and beauty HEAVEN! It is so easy to shop and find what you need here. They have everything sectioned out by brand. The employees are always so helpful and sweet.
I truly love this store! It has all the brands I use, and although it's pricey, they have the rewards program where you earn points and you can get free stuff with them! It's great.
I highly recommend sephora for buying luxurious makeup to an everyday casual look. Prices range from different products, however each skin care,makeup, or fragrance product carries different and unique qualities
Sephora has everything that you could ever need. It depends on what you buy if it is expensive. I would say they are priced average. I really enjoy lipsticks. I love the makeup sessions that they do it is always nice. I tell all my friends to go there.
I have used the eyeliners. They are pretty good products for the price. I also purchase cosmetics that are not Sephora brand. They have a huge selection of makeup, skin care and perfumes. It is always my go to place to shop for luxury cosmetics.
If you're looking for eyeshadow primer that will make your shadow STAY, try Lorac's eye primer. I love this stuff. I love Urban Decay for other things, but this beats UD's primer hands down. I've tried lots of others, but Lorac is THE one.
Good store, prices aren't bad, but often times I feel like if you don't know what you're doing or exactly what you're looking for the sale associates can seem snooty and off putting. I'd rather shop online than in a store.
I love how nice and helpful the staff at Sephora are. I also love the variety of beauty products Sephora offers. The shopping experience is for me has always been great. I shop here every few months and I would totally recommend this to anyone searching for beauty products.
Only place i go to buy makeup! Ulta and any other store i don't feel welcomed in they aren't as friendly and in general i just love Sephora and their website the beauty insider program. I love how the points can get you amazing things as well
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos