- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This store is my heaven. For a makeup addict, this store is the greatest place of all time. Has an abundance of makeup and skincare to choose from and the atmosphere is AMAZING!
I recently purchased an Anastasia brow pencil, and I absolutely love it! I also purchased the Too Faced Lip Injections Extreme and I am a little disappointed in the "plump" effect, but overall happy with my purchase. I tried a sample of Kat Von D's matte lipstick and fell in love!!
I just love sephora from their brushes to face make up! They are one of my favorites. Their face brushes are the overall best, some of them are kinda pricey but well worth it. I'm always buying my foundation and powder brushes from there.
I buy a kat von d fundation and omg is soo good, a shop here sometimes not all the time, the product in here are a little beat expensive but High quality, whorth it. I will shop here again
Sephora is my go to for makeup needs. The variety of product is amazing, I can always find whatever I need. Recently I found my new favorite foundation there- from the Born This Way collection by Too Faced, in the shade Snow. I've never had anything match as well. I love it!
I'm personally a VIB rouge here at Sephora, so if that doesn't tell you I love this place then I don't know what does. The prices can seem to be rather high at times so you can definitely pay for this items you love.
Overall sephora is a great place to buy make up prices vary can be expensive but can also get great deals I don't often shop here but when I do I buy a lot over all the quality is great and I'll always shop there
I love the Sephora like. It's reasonably priced and works great. I've tried their lip products, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner and they are all long lasting and go on smooth.
I love this place of beauty! I go when I need to repurchase my favorite products. I enjoy looking for new items and picking up products I don't need! This is every girls dream!
I seriously love there shadows so much. All the shadows I've used have been so pigmented and such great quality. They also have so many different shades that fit every skin tone and fit any accession.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos