- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Definitely my favorite store to purchase beauty products! It's such a beautiful store with a great layout and all of the workers are extremely helpful! I definitely plan to shop here again in the future!
Sephora lipsticks and lip colors are great they're very moisturizing and a great color to your lips are you Sephora lipstick summer spring fall winter they are great go-to product
Only recently started building a makeup collection. My friends all use Sephora and recommended it to me, and I absolutely love it. It can be a little tough on the budget though.
I can't tell you how much I love Sephora. It really is one of the best stores ever. most of the products are very good quality. I don't shop there a lot because Ulta is closer to me, but most things are affordable. I would shop their again
Sephora has so many different brands to choose from, almost anything I'm ever looking for they have! Also whenever I go into a store everyone is so helpful, I wouldn't want to shop anywhere else!
I recently purchased my Kat Von D tattoo concealer again for the third time. A little goes a long way and it always lasts me almost a year per tube! I love it for my under eye circles and highlight. Thinking about trying a darker color for contouring.
Sephora is a magical place. I go every time I go to the mall. They have all the best brushes, make up, hair and skin care. And the employees are always so knowledgeable and nice.
Sephora is the toy store for women. From amazing product choices, to experts that can really help guide anyone thru the makeup process, Sephora is my favorite pace to spend extra money.
I do like going into sephora it is nice and organized. They do only have high end make up and their employees are very knowledgeable it is really nice that they give you samples
They have all makeup here it's an awesome store for anything you're looking for. You can get samples too of products which is very useful before spending big bucks on products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos