BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lela C.
I love ordering and visiting Sephora to try and purchase the latest beauty supplies and products! The sampling is the best part because you can literally try before you buy. So that you don't have to return any unnecessary product. I also love their return policy if you do. Plus their rewards card is the best!
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Sephora is a magical place. I go every time I go to the mall. They have all the best brushes, make up, hair and skin care. And the employees are always so knowledgeable and nice.
Taha A.
West Palm Bch, FL
I personally don't shop for beauty products, but I'm always surprising my girlfriend with new products! The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I never know what to get, but always leave the store a happy customer with an awesome gift for someone he loves!
Delia T.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love the wonderful staff. They always are there to help with any questions as well as matching. Even when it is Crazy busy they try their hardest to answer questions you may have.
Jalyssa R.
They have all makeup here it's an awesome store for anything you're looking for. You can get samples too of products which is very useful before spending big bucks on products.
Taylor D.
The girls at sephora are always so friendly and willing to help me with anything I need. They even help you with getting some samples of products you're indecisive about trying.
Brittani O.
Dothan, AL
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore Sephora. They have the best associates that work for them. Legitimately, they can help you with absolutely anything! Whether it be finding the perfect shade or makeup for your skin type, or even if you're just trying something new, they will have your back! Great prices too!
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
I truly love this store! It has all the brands I use, and although it's pricey, they have the rewards program where you earn points and you can get free stuff with them! It's great.
Abigail P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sephora because of the wide variety of products, especially for skin care! The employees are super friendly and willing to help you find or try most things in the store.
Tiffany S.
Caledonia, OH
Sephora has everything that you could ever need. It depends on what you buy if it is expensive. I would say they are priced average. I really enjoy lipsticks. I love the makeup sessions that they do it is always nice. I tell all my friends to go there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?