BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Taylor L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I do like Sephora, but I actually prefer Ulta a little bit more just because it has the high end makeup and then also drug store makeup. I think Sephora's point system is a little bit better and their birthday gifts are also way better too. But Ulta offers coupons and a lot more discounts on makeup and stuff than Sephora does. So if I'm looking to get high end makeup, I usually just hit up Sephora.
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta tienda, encuentras todas las marcas de productos de belleza de alta calidad y lo mejor de todo es que acumulas puntos con tus compras que puedes utilizar en la tienda 😍😍😍 Te regalan un producto el día de tu cumpleaños, puedes pasarte por una tienda y probar productos antes de comprarlo así te aseguras que estas comprando algo que use adapta bien a tu piel! La recomiendo muchísimo.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
If you've ever been inside a Sephora then you already know how amazing they are! I am a VIB member and purchase all of my beauty products from them. They're great because if you are unhappy with a product they will return or exchange it even if it's used. My most favorite part about them is the free makeovers they do (with a $50 purchase). They have done makeovers for parties for me and just to show me new makeup routines or styles! Love them!
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I Used to hate going into my local Sephora, mainly because it's small and inside of JcPenny's regular traffic. However, Ive found better times to go and have learned so much about products this way. I get more of the attention I need. I love their ability to match me with every foundation they have, if possible. I love their free Beauty Insider service and how based on your spending, you can move up pretty fast.
Lauren R.
Sephora is a fabulous place to shop. They always have the perfect amount of people working in the store who are ready to help you. They're usually wearing some unique makeup designs and are more than willing to show you how to get their look! Any time I have a skincare question or just want someone to point me in the right makeup direction, the fairy godmothers/fathers at Sephora are there to help!
Alison C.
Garland , TX
I love Sephora! They're a one stop shop for all things high end beauty. They recently just overhauled their rewards program and have started sending out more benefits and rewards to the members. This is very important to me because makeup is expensive and any little bit helps. I am also a member of the Sephora PLAY box which is a great way to try out different products carried in Sephora stores.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE Sephora. The shopping experience here is second to none, in my opinion. The beauty advisors are knowledgeable and approachable. The displays and store layout are visually pleasing and easy to navigate. The lighting and ambiance are great (yes, that's important to me)! I know some people are intimidated by Sephora--I used to be, too--but be afraid no more! Check one out & get some tips & love from their crew.
Jessica K.
I do like Sephora (because how can you not like it when you love makeup?) but lately I've fallen out of love with it now that we've gotten an Ulta in town. Their loyalty program SUCKS, it takes $1,000 to get to the top tier and even then, your points don't do anything except go towards getting samples. Ulta has wayyy more selection, it only takes $400 to become a platinum member, and your points actually go towards money off your next purchases.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Sephora is seriously the candy store for anyone who loves makeup and beauty products. They have everything you could ever need and so much more ! I love their VIB program and getting free gifts! You get a free gift on your birthday even if you don't buy anything! If you get to the top tier of the program you always get free shipping online! I love that you can read reviews about everything they sell.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Makeup heaven. If I had to choose one store to go to for all my makeup needs forever, I would just Sephora. I love the atmosphere of the store. I love how each brand is organized into its own unit and how easy it is the maneuver around. However, the one thing I wish was that the employees all had a makeup artist license or were trained according. I feel Sephora hires anyone and will rarely ask employees for help unless I absolutely need to!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?