- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is the store where u can find everything u need for your makeup. If u have a perfume addict please stop by there! They are the best. I always get my perfume stocks for there.
One of my favorite places on earth. They have everything I could ever need and want! I also love their brand of stuff which is very affordable! I could live here if it was legal!
Regular buyer when it comes to makeup, brought so many things that i can't even count. I love everything from their lay out to their service. The make up they carry is nice, just don't like how certain Sephoras in different locations carry more than others. Overall, one of my favorite places to go!
Honestly, I only stop in here if I am in a hurry and can't wait for something to ship from ordering online. The workers are always pushy and people shopping there drive me nuts hahaha
Loooooooooooove it! They are very helpful and always there for any question.ive never had a problem with them! I usually buy beverly hills anastasia and they are usually stocked!
Good selection of products with awesome quality. Super great that there are testers all over the store with cleaners to get the swatches off. Love the brands. Store can be a bit messy and crowded from time to time
Sephora is great for makeup artists of all ages and skill levels! It has an amazing store brand of cosmetics as well as higher end brands. You can't best the Beauty Insider rewards program and ample amount of free samples!
I love Sephora. The employees are very knowledgeable about their products and are willing to teach you how to use the products or point you in the right direction of what you're looking for. It's my top store to shop at for high end makeup!
Best and fastest customer service. I had an issue during the holiday shipping rush times. I was attended by two awesome sephora rep's that helped resolve my issue in a matter of mins. Also got a 50$ gift card as compensation for time issues.
Sephora is my absolute favorite place to shop for the best makeup, better than any other place. Immediately walking into Sephora you are greeted by friendly staff members who are willing to assist you with anything you need regarding makeup.
Q & A
Has anyone ever gotten any cool samples from here?
What do you like more -- Sephora or ulta??
Which would you prefer ? Sephora or MAC ?
I am looking for a new foundation that works for me. I currently use MAC prolong wear and it gives good coverage but I feel that it leaves my skin looking oily by the end of the day. My skin is very oily and also I have some acne, so I am looking for a full coverage makeup that will not leave my skin oily. Any suggestions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos