- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The Sephora waterproof eye makeup remover is amazing. I could never get any makeup remover wipes or liquid to remove product completely off my eyes until I used this product. I will def
I love going to saphora I just wish there was one store closer to where I live seance I have to drive about an hour to the closest one but over all a great place to get makeup and body products! !
Sephora is my absolute favorite place to shop for the best makeup, better than any other place. Immediately walking into Sephora you are greeted by friendly staff members who are willing to assist you with anything you need regarding makeup.
I purchased the seasonal Sephora favorites, "Give me some bold lip" and I loved it. The colours were bold and appropriate for the season. I did not have any problems with flaking or drying when wearing any of the products. I loved the set because it was a collection...or what I would refer to as a "curated collection" of the top lip products of the season. So instead of me going to search out the best, Sephora did all the heavy lifting! The best part was that I was exposed to other brands that I would not ordinarily go to seek out in store or online.
I used Living Proof products from Sephora to straighten my thick natural hair. I also glide to buy Formula x products, skin care products, and of course get my free samples. I'm super cheap so I only shop when I have a coupon code or when there's a sale.
I give it 4stars because I do shop alot online, unfortunately havent had very good experiences instore, The workers there seem to ve very "picky" with their custumers. I deft stick to online😒
I live how if your looking for an amazing product the ladies or gentlemen can help you..i was walked in for some mascara...one that would not clump and one that would make my lashes look amazing...i walked out with forever makeup mascara...
I absolutely love Sephora! I get almost all my make up from there! The employees are so helpful when it comes to makeup tips or seeing which make up works best for me and my skin tone! I would recommend this store to friends and family!
I love Sephora! I go here often to pick up my beauty must haves. I also enjoy going to Ulta, they tend to have better deals. Sephora typically carries higher end brands. Ulta carries both high-end and drug store. I definitely recommend going here. It's a great environment.
I have recently used some eyeshadow from sephora. They are very pigmented and feel smooth on the eye. I honestly believe there is nothing better. They have an assortment of pallets. If you're thinking about getting new makeup go to sephora!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos