- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've only used this site once so far but it was great! Got my free birthday gift!!! They have great options for birthday gifts and I just bought a cute little travel hair brush to qualify.
Ever since Tarte came out with their incredible h20 moisturizer i can't live without it. Its incredibly light and super hydrating. The quality is amazing it smells delicious. Its a bit pricey but TOTALLY WORTH IT. Its pretty much for all skin types.
I'm loving the Belif -believe in truth "the true cream". It's a hydration moisturizer similar to clinches gel moisturizer. It's weightless and long lasting hydration. Only negative thing is there is no pump like Clinique but still loving it.
Sephora is a great place to fulfil all your beauty needs. Only down fall is they only sell high end beauty products. I prefer a mix of both drug store and high end like ulta has.
I picked the anastasia beverly hills modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette and I love it the price was a little pricey but worth it and with sephora I got free delivery and samples so a win win for me I absolutely will be shopping at sephora
I have used their cover up and I love it so much. It covers up the worst pimples!! It lasts so long you never need to reapply. It was reasonably priced and I still am able to use it after a year and it hasn't showed any signs of drying out!
I love ordering and visiting Sephora to try and purchase the latest beauty supplies and products! The sampling is the best part because you can literally try before you buy. So that you don't have to return any unnecessary product. I also love their return policy if you do. Plus their rewards card is the best!
I love going to saphora I just wish there was one store closer to where I live seance I have to drive about an hour to the closest one but over all a great place to get makeup and body products! !
My shopping experience at sephora is always an enjoyable experience. I recently went to purchase a backup for my bumble and bumble texturizer spray, and as normal came out with so many other goodies. The staff is always willing to help with recommendation, and their input.
Today I'm wearing my ABH duo powder I purchased at Sephora & I absolutely love it, especially with the ABH tinted brow gel over. It looks so natural. Sephora is my favorite store
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos