BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
McKenzie R.
great makeup! employees always go above and beyond to help!! the makeup can get a little on the expensive side though, I would shop here more if it was a bit cheaper. I would recommend shopping here overall though!
Marisa B.
Chandlersville, OH
I have used their cover up and I love it so much. It covers up the worst pimples!! It lasts so long you never need to reapply. It was reasonably priced and I still am able to use it after a year and it hasn't showed any signs of drying out!
Sarah B.
I love using Sephore lip and eye products. The lip liners, lip sticks and glosses never dry my lips out! The color is always what I expect. The products don't stain my lips and they are easy to remove. The eye products have excellent pigment and great staying power!
Perla M.
I love going to saphora I just wish there was one store closer to where I live seance I have to drive about an hour to the closest one but over all a great place to get makeup and body products! !
Cherish L.
love products but customer service, at least by phone, is awful. I have called to let them know I have had a gum in my package of items- they didn't care. I've called to let them know that I received the wrong packaging slip in my package, meaning some stranger had mine with my address and form of payment on it- they didn't care. I called to tell them that a perfume sample they sent, that I didn't even check mark as a sample, broke in my package and made my whole package and every item smell. the smell was strong and the items were gifts for others. they did nothing. they suggested I go to the store to sort it out when this was an online order. That's why I online shop, So I do not have to go to the store. And the damage and error of my order(s) was of no fault of my own, but their fault, so why should I be inconvenienced? I try to shop ulta if it's a product I can buy there also. sephora has the worst customer service I've ever encountered.
Jada G.
greeley, colorado
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo priceyyyyyyyy, but very with it. They have quality items, a lot more organized than M.A.C products. The customer service is amazing too. Everyone is so willing to help you no matter how inexperienced you are. amazing
Taegan S.
Temecula, CA
I love Sephora! It is one of my favorite makeup stores, and one of my favorite stores in general. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They sell all types of makeup and makeup brands. It is very convenient. The staff is very fast working. It is a happy environment.
Alvinetta C.
Jonesboro, GA
I love sephora for the fragrances. As far as the makeup selection, its not as great. I do shop for fragrances. Need more makeup selections to choose from. The shopping experience is great. Very friendly staff. Would recommend shopping here.
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
I love Sephora because there a both high end and lower end products sold here. I really enjoy Sephora's products because they are half the price and are above drug store quality.
Kelly P.
I mean... if you are a beauty products addict you for sureeee are going to love Sephora, it has the best brands out there and almost every product it's good. The beauty consultants are amazing, it has a bunch of great services and you feel welcomed all the time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?