- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has the best customer service ever! Their website is top notch, and I love shopping on the app. I can always find exactly what I am looking for, even when I can't locate it elsewhere. Their customer loyalty program is great as well!
My go-to makeup store. I have probably about hundreds of these products. I love the beauty blenders they have, palettes are my favorite and they are a great place for gifts for my friends. Can't get enough
I think everyone that happily walks into Sephora could get lost in the treasure trove of high end beauty products for ages and spend every penny they have if their willpower isn't strong enough. Meanwhile, their spouses or significant other is cringing at the prices and trying to plan for escape. This would be me and my husband. I love Sephora. Our Sephora is in a JCPenney store. I have been many times and only have two less than perfect experiences. Once a girl did my eyebrows and she made them way to dark and they were just horrible which is odd because I have okay shaped natural brows. She was 8 months pregnant (sweet as can be) and we had to walk back by to leave so I just wore them so she wouldn't feel bad. Then I went one time for a facial thing and the girl said if I bought something that I got a free gift. She never said that it had to be from any certain brand and she helped me pick out the $25 concealer. I paid for it then found out no free gift. Still love Sephora.
Sephora brings everything together so you can compare several different brands at once. Super helpful! I have usually found the employees to be knowledgeable but it can sometimes take a minute to snag one before they go to another customer.
Sephora is amazing i love that you can get free samples of just about anything. And the rewards program is fun and you get a freebie on your birthday if you are part of the club.
Honestly, I only stop in here if I am in a hurry and can't wait for something to ship from ordering online. The workers are always pushy and people shopping there drive me nuts hahaha
I love going to Sephora !! All of the employees are so helpful and a perk is free samples before buying the actual product ! They have items that are very inexpensive to high end !
I can never go in Sephora without buying something! I love going in with an open mind and seeing what they recommend for me. I recently just bought the Sephora Rouge Matte Lipstick in "Wanted!", I'm normally not into traditional reds, but this color is absolutely AMAZING!
I love Aubergine Dream gel lip liner by Sephora! It feels amazing and doesn't bleed once applied and I love not having to worry about having a sharpener when I need to roll it up
I was a bit overwhelmed walking in for the first time but the staff was extremely helpful and showed me where everything was. The prices were a bit of a shock at first but i started to see the quality of the products. I loved the variety of makeup and tools.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos