- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I like sephora but I find it expensive as compared to ULTA and Face Values. Shopping experience is good everytime ..As the quality of products is good so are the prices..I think it is not affordable..Probably I will go there but not sure
I love Sephora so much! It's my go to makeup brand. Their stuff is a little pricey, but it's really good. Great quality. I don't think there's any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Sometimes they help you really well and other times its terrible. Some don't even know how to apply makeup and it's just not good but when you do get a good sales associate it's great lol
Sephora is my hands down favorite store ever! They never fail to please me they always have the products i'm looking for, and there great deals that make high- end makeup affordable. I shop here very frequently and i recommend shopping here to all!
I love the beauty insider program, I try to buy everything at Sephora so it will all add up. I love how you can get a sample of almost everything and there is tons of trial sized items to choose from. Sometimes the store can be a bit intimidating though.
I no longer have to go to a salon and spend a ton of money to have my nails done. Sephora has a wide color range of nail polishes that are amazing! The colors are super vibrant and chip resistant. Give them a try!
Sephora, Sephora!! Big event such as a wedding or baby shower?! I turned to Sephora. Made tears look golden at the best moments. Sephora is a go to product/brand when I need something very fresh.
I love sephora and I get all my beauty products from here. I buy my makeup and supplies. The people are so helpful and its my favorite place to go in the mall. I have bought two faced products, sephora brand products, and benefit products from here.
As soon as you walk in, they help you find what you're looking for. No need to improve anything because they're quality is top notch. A bit expensive but worth it on whatever product you buy. I have already recommended to all my friends and family.
I love the birthday perks, and the staff all are so helpful! I really appreciate the variety of brands and products that are avaiable--I try to keep on a spending limit--but c'mon it's SEPHORA
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos