BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores With the best brands and a lot to choose from. The only downside would be the high prices but that's expected with the name brands they carry.
Autumn E.
Sephora has been my favorite beauty store for several years now. They have a ton of highly sought-out selections and name brands! Their rewards system is a nice plus, too. They also have 3 free samples, but sometimes you might not get them, which is a bummer.
Carie W.
Boone, NC
Always has the best products and being a part of their rewards system has gotten me some definite keepers that I wouldn't have thought to try! If im not just roaming around a store I am typically online searching for new stuff. I just wish they had more store fronts, I have to travel 2 hours if I want to go ):
McKenzi B.
Cleveland, OH
I had a great experience at sephora, the workers were wonderful! I love shopping there, everyone is so helpful and make sure you get what you want! The products are very high quality, and work wonders. I will defineitely continue to shop there!
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
In Mobile,Alabama the Sephora operates within JCPenney. The staff always gives excellent customer service and are willing to answer any questions about the products and offer free samples.
Mickey B.
Always such. Verity when purchasing whatever you need. I love the large selection of brands and the testable displays. I only wish that the reward program is more rewarding and that it was easier to get little sample packs of things you are concidering before you make a defined purchase.
Theres an amazing product I have used its called DevaCurl Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam... UGHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! My hair feels thicker and has lots of volume now.. I'm always getting complements from my roomates they just love to use it ... I buy it almost every month or so!
kat a.
Whittier, CA
What can I say, I love sephora so much!! I'd say the have about ninety percent of the quality makeup brands out there and I am always shopping on their website. They have good promos and I love that you get to choose samples and receive points for better samples!
Virginia L.
Love ❤️ Sephora they have the best makeup there I honestly buy most of my makeup there . And I love the way their workers talk and help you find what your looking for. Also their cashiers are really nice 👍🏻
Lee V.
I love the brushes. They were my go to brushes until all my belonging were stolen. I would like to get more. I highly recommend sephora to others who loves makeup the same as I do.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?