BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maegan L.
I love that you can find reviews and how-to's for almost any product on their website! The free samples with orders are also great and I have found some of my favorite beauty products, that I would have otherwise probably never tried, this way!
Alexis L.
Louisville, CO
I always have a good experience here. Everyone is always so willing to help you out in any way you need. The products here are good quality, but the only con is that it is relatively expensive. But overall I would recommend this store to any makeup and beauty lovers.
Claire D.
Once you get past the like bizarro 1990s club atmosphere they insist upon, there is really no better beauty store. The employees are all pros and their recs are really good. Excited to see that they are expanding to include more indie brands and newer lines.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores With the best brands and a lot to choose from. The only downside would be the high prices but that's expected with the name brands they carry.
Sam G.
Savannah, GA
I love Sephora they have the best of the best brands and you get 3 free samples with every order. They also have a great staff that will help you find the right product and shade.
Mariah G.
All time favorite makeup store. I've purchased three things from the store. I don't think it needs improvement at all. Sephora is very expensive at times. Many pros but the only con is that it's pricey. But I would definitely shop there again.
Urvi P.
Franklin Park, IL
I love Sephora! Especially the samples every time I make a purchase!! They employees are always willing to help out as well! You could even get a mini makeover for free! And they will give you a sample of any product you would like to try out!
Dana B.
I love ordering on the Sephora App! Shopping is incredibly easy and I can save all the products I love so when I am ready to buy, I don't have to look them all up again.
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I shop at Sephora for Vegan makeup for my daughter and regular makeup for my second daughter and myself. It is not as expensive as some other stores and the quality is very good. The cons is you need to really look for actual Vegan makeup. I would recommend shopping at Sephora to anyone.
Nishka G.
Anytime that I need help picking out the right foundation for my skin they are always there to help! Sephora is an expensive makeup store but it has great quality products. It's totally worth the money! I would recommend everyone to shop there!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?