BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
This review is about the Marc Jacobs foundation that was recommended to me by a friend. This foundation is the best foundation that I have ever tried hands down. I went to my local Sephora and the lady that helped me out was really cool to let me try a sample out. Which lasted me about a week.
Caitlin B.
I absolutely love this store. I could go in there and spend hours browsing. Everyone is so nice and will help you with any of your beauty needs. I shop here at least once a month.
Cassandra R.
Weslaco, TX
I really love that fact that sephora has most of your favorite makeup brands in their inventory. It's really helpful because you don't have to drive all the way to that makeup store; I enjoy the sample they give you to test out their products.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I really love the brands available in store. I do wish that individual stores had more individial eye colors, and they weren't online only but I inderstand that retail space is limited.
Jaquelyn B.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a big spender when it comes to traveling to go get make up (since our mall is about 30 minutes away) but I have used the green color corrector and makeup primer samples and I enjoyed both and they were great quailty and everyone that works there is so nice respectful and helpful.
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
I love this store. The employees at my local store are always friendly and helpful. I love asking the options of the sales associates and getting feed back on products im interested in.
sylvia L.
What can i say Sephora LOVE it ! OMG its one of my go to stores! Great Quality yes love everything about this store! Favorite purchases would have to be Becca Jacklyn face palette!! I shop here a lot and i will continue to shop here very frequently!
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC
They are so helpful at Sephora, they have helped me find and learn how to use all of my new face make up. I love their own brand of foundation too! It's cheaper than the other brands they sell but much better quality than the drug store brands
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
I love that Sephora has samples that are ready to try. They provide a range of affordable to high-end products, so I can always find exactly what I need. I go to Sephora at least twice a week to browse or purchase. I will absolutely return to Sephora.
Krystal E.
Sephora is like heaven on earth. everything a girl could possibly need in one place!!! the only thing I would like to see more from sephora is better discounts for their shoppers!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?