BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
kat a.
Whittier, CA
What can I say, I love sephora so much!! I'd say the have about ninety percent of the quality makeup brands out there and I am always shopping on their website. They have good promos and I love that you get to choose samples and receive points for better samples!
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I shop at Sephora for Vegan makeup for my daughter and regular makeup for my second daughter and myself. It is not as expensive as some other stores and the quality is very good. The cons is you need to really look for actual Vegan makeup. I would recommend shopping at Sephora to anyone.
Enjoli D.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is like the makeup mecca! Whenever I walk into Sephora, there is immediate customer service from start to finish! Sephora always has great products but sometimes they're not enough sales. More sales are appreciated thorughout the year.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
Sephora has a great variety of
Cosemtics, beauty products and fragrances. I am a loyal customer and would recommend shopping there to anyone who is in need of any beauty products!
Dana B.
I love ordering on the Sephora App! Shopping is incredibly easy and I can save all the products I love so when I am ready to buy, I don't have to look them all up again.
Caitlin B.
I absolutely love this store. I could go in there and spend hours browsing. Everyone is so nice and will help you with any of your beauty needs. I shop here at least once a month.
Jessica C.
Here's the thing. I'm Rouge. So it isn't like Sephora isn't getting my business, but I wish they had a better rewards system. I can get free shipping and 3 free samples from Nordstrom no matter what my status as a customer is. Sephora doesn't have any obligation to give us anything, but with all of the competition out there, I think it would be wise of them to step up its game.

I do appreciate the customer service outreach when I have had issues, they have a great selection of brands I enjoy, and Flash shipping is a godsend. Store visits can be iffy, but that's all regional management. I don't love that they are hardly any sale promotions (outside of items going into the sale section) when direct brands do hold promos. I'd like to see more savings passed on to customers that way. With a rewards system revamp (cash back, or SOMETHING) I think they could be really competitive/my number one go-to.
Wilnorly P.
SEPHORA COLLECTION
Anti-Shine Foundation Primer deluxe sample.. me encanta este primer es lo maximo soy de cutis mixto y me encanta muchisimo me deja la piel una maravilla para aplicar mi base
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
I buy all my beauty products from Sephora. I shop at least once a month there. The points system they use is also very helpful and allows you to try sample sized products for free!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I really love the brands available in store. I do wish that individual stores had more individial eye colors, and they weren't online only but I inderstand that retail space is limited.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?