BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I love Sephora! I have problems with my point card everytime I go in because of some glitch in their system and I've yet to call them, but they have been so helpful and they are always willing to accept my returns, and help me find the right products for me! I also love that they carry all my favorite brands and I can come in and try all the products before I purchase them which saves me a LOT of time and money!
Makenna M.
I know they're supposed to be a high-end cosmetic retailer, but I wish their customer service was better. I work in retail and am not afraid to ask for help while looking for a product, but was disappointed when I was simply pointed in the right direction instead of having them show me right to it and ask if I needed help with anything else. I hope others experiences of Sephora are better than mine.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I like Sephora but I shop more at Ulta. This is my go to place if Ulta is out of stock of something I want. I like that they carry kat von d and other brands that I've bought on birchbox that you can't get anywhere. I'm not a fan of their rewards system I like Ulta's better because I would rather get money off than use points for a mini sample of something that I would probably use once and never again.
Katrina P.
My ultimate go-to store for any cosmetic products I need. They give out samples and makeovers. Be sure to sign up for the rewards program because it's totally worth it. Every dollar adds up and you can easily rack up points to get more items. I can't help but walk in this style every time i see one at the mall. They always have new items and it's fun to see what recently hit the shelves from my favorite brands.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love sephora!! As soon as I come into the door I feel like im in makeup heaven!!! Every body is so friendly there and always willing to help. They offer free sample on must products for you to try at home before you purchase it. They have most high end brand there like smashbox, tarte, anastasia beverlly hills, urban decay, and much more. I recommend this place to all makeup junkies like me out there.
Amanda B.
The store itself is wonderful. Large selection of all the top beauty products . This store is always my first choicefor new high end makeup but the reason I only gave it 3 stars is because of the staff. I dont always wear a full face of makeup and when i go in these stores i always feel like I don't belong . The employees tend to treat me like I don't know what I'm doing or like im nót important enough to help.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I tried the Too Faced foundation Born this Way in Sand. I was originally given a sample of this product upon purchasing another item that Too Faced produces and although it was not in the Sand shade I fell in love with the consistency of the product as well as the was it felt after application. It was extremely light weight and it did not cake on my face. It paired well with the rest of my makeup products and was not oily!
Lauren G.
East Boston, MA
I am a VIP member at Sephora, and sign up annually for the free flash shipping. Whether it's to restock on my staples of eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, or whether I need to quickly reorder the facewash I am almost out of, Sephora has always been so fast with the 2 day shipping. I also love the samples you get to choose with every order and a promotion if your order is over $25. I honestly love this store!
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
SEPHORA IS SERIOUSLY THE MAKEUP HEAVEN. Easiest place to shop for your favorite brands. I wish they did sell more brands such as Lorac or IT cosmetics, just to round themselves out a little more, but the fact that their own Sephora brand also has some high quality stuff, says something about the store. Their stores have nice quality lighting to see if foundations match your face. The only downside would sometimes just be the line at the counter, but that's why you can also order online!!!
Lizeth R.
What can i say i love going to sephora the employees always greet you with a smile. Always ask if you're looking for something. Love how they can do your makeup and they don't charge. Or how you can get free samples. Like not many stores do that and i find it important because you really need to test out something before buying. I love how every year on your birthday you go to sephora and they give you a little birthday present.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?