- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The Walmart of beauty supplies lol I love it they always have everything I need and their prices are great always great when I need to get a new bottle of something or replace something . It's perfect
I love the value packs they have here. Also Kat Von D is only sold here and not at Ulta. The only problem I have is sometimes it feel as if people are following me when I am shopping.
Sephora is the perfect store to try and buy your favorite beauty products. Many items (including perfumes) are available to sample before you buy. They also have great customer service and a bright, clean atmosphere.
I have used the volume and length mascara in black and let me tell you it is the best product ever you don't even need a lot of coats or anything it also last a long time and there is no clumps happening when putting it on or throughout the day
Sephora has been my favorite beauty store for several years now. They have a ton of highly sought-out selections and name brands! Their rewards system is a nice plus, too. They also have 3 free samples, but sometimes you might not get them, which is a bummer.
I love sephora there's a lot of great things I can say about this store ! My favorite purchase would probably have been my foundation because I have oily skin and an employee suggested a great one and it works amazing ! I do shop there often and I love the employees
Always such. Verity when purchasing whatever you need. I love the large selection of brands and the testable displays. I only wish that the reward program is more rewarding and that it was easier to get little sample packs of things you are concidering before you make a defined purchase.
One stop shop for cosmetics! Sephora is usually my go to for skincare, color and haircare. The cast members are generally attentive and knowledgeable. I also love their amazing selection of mini products to try before purchasing the full size.
I had a great experience at sephora, the workers were wonderful! I love shopping there, everyone is so helpful and make sure you get what you want! The products are very high quality, and work wonders. I will defineitely continue to shop there!
Sephora will offer you samples of anything to try for a few days. I found this extremely helpful when needing a new moisturizer and facial cleanser. Their staff seems to be very knowledgeable and willing to help you find what you're looking for.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos