- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This place is great, its easy to spend hours and get lost in here but the selection and price ranges are incredible. They also have an amazing sample selection and informative employees so they can always help you find what you need
I love sephora!! They have any and everything you could ever need! I could spend hours in there! I recently bought a eyeshadow palette from there and absolutely love it! Every time I pass sephora I have to go in! They have the most amazing beauty supplies!
I love Sephora so much!!!!! every time I walk in I want to try out so many of their products. I like how they are organized and they give you free samples of certain products when you ask them. that way you don't have to buy something and not like it
I love shopping in store, but overall the company is disappointing. The customer service is horrible and when shopping online they don't ever have my foundation color. I also find that they show that items are in stock when they aren't very often.
Sephora has EVERYTHING you could need. The staff are always willing to help you find whatever you need and if they don't have what you are looking for, they can reccomend something.
Sephora is not only an awesome store but their products are not to bad either, the make up brushes are to die for and it's always bye 2 get one free so I'm always checking them out.
Sephora is very good. They do, however, have some bad habits as a whole. It is a beautiful store. It is slightly unorganized. I would only go here if you're looking for expensive brands (definitely not drugstore products). I would shop here again.
Sephora is a great high-end make up store. The fact that they offer free classes on Saturday, free rewards points membership card, and free 15 minute mini makeover's are great bonuses. You can also receive three free samples every time you go which is a great way to try new products without committing to purchasing the full-size .
I love the value packs they have here. Also Kat Von D is only sold here and not at Ulta. The only problem I have is sometimes it feel as if people are following me when I am shopping.
Great store for high end beauty products! I usually don't have a hard time finding what I'm looking for in Sephora. The mall in my area have super nice and helpful employees as well.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos