BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cassie M.
Lake Orion, MI
Everyone was super helpful. I went in to get new skincare products, and the girls really focused on what I needed. I ended up purchasing some origins and glamgldw products form them.
Megan X.
staff is always helpful. love the free samples. love that you can test out basically anything! there's nothing like buying a lipstick without testing and hating it once you get home.
Tina L.
Cypress, TX
Sephora is one of the most convenient make-up stores there are. It is basically located in every single mall here in Houston and it has all the top brands. Every time I go to Sephora, I have always experienced great service and a warm environment.
Rebecca A.
I love Sephora! Many of their items are affordable but they also have items that are expensive. I like that they give you an option. Plus you can always ask for free samples & everyone loves free stuff!
Natalie F.
Amazing, I love getting all of my products from sephora, they have such great employees that helps you with makeup, and they give you their honest opinions. And these are so many things there and it is just great and I love getting to test out the products especially if I'm not sure how it would look on me so it helps me decide. I recommend to go.
Trinity M.
Scranton, PA
I'm in love with the personalized service I receive at my sephora. I didn't really think thier color match worked all that great so I would suggest going on with a completely clean face.
Kallista M.
I love this store so much! The girls all have wonderful makeup on and the whole feeling in the store is one of happiness :) Anyone could find absolutely anything they were looking for.
Anny F.
One of my favorite place to shop for high end makeup. Always received awesome customer service and I love that you can ask for a sample of a product specially skin care before committing to it.
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
Love this place! The associates are really helpful and try to answer all your questions. Unless you know what you're looking for, all of the options can be overwhelming but they offer all the best stuff. Definiitely would shop here again! Love it.
Melissa G.
Bountiful, UT
I LOVE Sephora! I can always find the things I need, especially new releases. The employees are always very helpful and I can get samples if I want to try something before I buy it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?