BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
I love Sephora. They have an absolute amazing selection of popular makeup and skincare brands plus up and coming brands. Every time I go into a store I get the best service from their cast members! They are super friendly and very knowledgeable on the products they carry. I love their rewards program and the free little gifts you can get from them when you shop online. Sephora is my favorite beauty retailer!!
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite beauty store. They have every brand available, and all of the associates are knowledgeable of the different brands and products.
You can sample basically any product and as many as you want. You can get mini makeovers where the associates will show you different products and do your makeup on one side and then teach you how to do it on the other side of your face. Love love love!
Lauren G.
East Boston, MA
I am a VIP member at Sephora, and sign up annually for the free flash shipping. Whether it's to restock on my staples of eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, or whether I need to quickly reorder the facewash I am almost out of, Sephora has always been so fast with the 2 day shipping. I also love the samples you get to choose with every order and a promotion if your order is over $25. I honestly love this store!
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop at for all of my beauty supply needs..They also give you a complimentary gift for your birthday which is always nice. They also have a points system where you rack up points with every purchase, and as you build up your points, you have the option to use them towards different items that they are offering at that time. Also, I love that they always give samples with every purchase.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
SEPHORA IS SERIOUSLY THE MAKEUP HEAVEN. Easiest place to shop for your favorite brands. I wish they did sell more brands such as Lorac or IT cosmetics, just to round themselves out a little more, but the fact that their own Sephora brand also has some high quality stuff, says something about the store. Their stores have nice quality lighting to see if foundations match your face. The only downside would sometimes just be the line at the counter, but that's why you can also order online!!!
elise w.
Hockessin, DE
This is my favorite beauty store. I go here instead of stores like ulta or mac because they have a wide variety of high ended brand products. I also love the design of the store in general and how you can test out a product you'd like. One thing that is a hit or miss is the sales people following you around every five seconds. I understand asking once or twice, but sometimes it gets a bit excessive.
Cori B.
What is my heaven, you ask? It's on a warm beach drinking a mojito with picture perfect hair and makeup, right after spending an entire day at Sephora. Sephora is my Barnes and Noble. Not a place I can hop in and out of quickly. It's a place I EXPERIENCE. Hours can be lost, navigating through the seas of endless makeup with the sweet aroma of sampled Parfums, rich cremes and hair candy. Sephora is my happy place. #musesofinfluenster
Amanda B.
The store itself is wonderful. Large selection of all the top beauty products . This store is always my first choicefor new high end makeup but the reason I only gave it 3 stars is because of the staff. I dont always wear a full face of makeup and when i go in these stores i always feel like I don't belong . The employees tend to treat me like I don't know what I'm doing or like im nót important enough to help.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is like heaven to me. I love that I can shop online in the comfort of my couch. I think they have amazing products. There brand products are very effective and work as well as high end brands. They employees are always very helpful and curious. I love shopping in the mall store as well. I will continue to be a Sephora junkie for life. I highly recommend you shop here.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
I do love going in to Sephora and seeing all of the pretty stuff. It is a nice atmosphere. And the majority of the time they are very willing to help you. They are also pretty good about keeping everything in stock. The only reason I gave four stars instead of 5 , is because at the register their customer service skills are a bit lacking. And every time I order something from Sephora online it arrives broken.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?