BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Li-Chang W.
Oakton, VA
I love going to Sephora as everything is very well organized in the store. They section makeup, skincare, haircare, perfume, etc. into distinct parts of the store. They also have good sample size products!
Madison L.
I love Sephora so much. It's a humongous store filled with many different makeup brands that I really enjoy. They have tarte, Anastasia Beverly, kat Von d, and many high end brands. I highly recommend Sephora because it has many options to choose from.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Sephora is a bank accounts worse nightmare. Go in there with a list, because if not, you will spend thousands. They have high quality makeup and the staff is always willing to help out.
Hrithik R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sephora is an amazing online and instore shopping center for the excellent and high end brand of cosmetics! I have always loved their sale and promotions, they have the best customer service in the whole world! I would give 1 billion stars if I could for their company love love love Sephora.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
I'm in love with Sephora. It's a beauty product wonderland. Their samples are the best, too. That's my favorite part of ordering something! And I've never had a service issue there before.
Julie T.
East Lyme, CT
Love sephora! Not only are the other brands they carry awesome, but their house brand is quite good as well! I love how they've been running more gift bag with purchase promotions, because it gives me the chance to try a ton of decently sized samples for free!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Went to a sephora in the middle of a prom weekend and still got the best customer service. I needed to get a foundation shade match and the girl was so sweet and even signed me up for their rewards program and helped me find my shade in a ton of other brands.
Irina Z.
I love the makeup products here at Sephora but I personally think that the prices should be lower. They should have more sales and start something new like a giveaway once in a while to help them make money. Sephora doesn't have many locations near me.
Nicole D.
Whiteland, IN
Always has everything i need and the employees are so helpful. Has a range of prices for all budgets. My favorite product from Sephora is my tarteist pro pallet. I recommend shopping here because of all of the good honest help that is provided.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using Sephora products because of how it looks on my face. The lipsticks are awesome and the mascara is really great. I feel the products are very affordable. My favorite purchase from them is lipsticks. If definitely would make a purchase again.  Sephora
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.