BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
Great place to get a variety of beauty products! After living in NYC for a number of years, I was sad to leave behind DryBar. So happy I can stop in my local Sephora and get any and all the DryBar products I need! Love how all my favorites are at one spot.
Laura A.
The sephora's products are so good, they keep your face healt and doesn't feel awkward in the face. My best purchase ever was when i bought a lipstick. Pros: Healthy and good results. Con: they are kinda expensive
Amanda G.
Love having access to all the different brands and having help from the associates. The only thing keeping it from being a 5 star is that they always seem to be out of stock on my favorites. The option to have it mailed free is good but not if I need it asap.
Jessica P.
Oakley, CA
Who doesn't love sephora ? The stores carry all the high end brands you're looking for, the staff is helpful, their very own product line is good quality, gender friendly, and you get rewards and a free birthday gift for regular shopping. Also, my experience living in SF, there were plenty of times a brand representative was available to answer any questions or give their personal reccomendations.
Whitney B.
London, KY
I am a self diagnosed Sephora addict, but lately I feel like it has gone down hill. The people who work there seem to be very unfriendly if you come into the store without makeup on.
Kristen T.
Greenville, NC
This company as a whole is amazing. Every time I have been to a store the staff is always welcoming, and helpful. Even online the service is great, with a slightly wider variety of products. Shipping is super fast and in good quality. I would recommend shopping here to anyone. Not only do they carry a wide variety of Makeup brands, but they also carry skincare, and lots of perfume!
Rebecca A.
I love Sephora! Many of their items are affordable but they also have items that are expensive. I like that they give you an option. Plus you can always ask for free samples & everyone loves free stuff!
Tierra D.
Kennett Sq, PA
LOVE Sephora so much. They always have samples of products out to try and they are clean and not a mess. I feel like other makeup stores are a wreck with the samples but Sephora always keeps their store looking perfect.
Natalie F.
Amazing, I love getting all of my products from sephora, they have such great employees that helps you with makeup, and they give you their honest opinions. And these are so many things there and it is just great and I love getting to test out the products especially if I'm not sure how it would look on me so it helps me decide. I recommend to go.
Haley C.
Thurmond, NC
Sephora is my favorite place to buy beauty products. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Sephora offers gift sets and smaller sized products which is something I often utilize.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?