- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Great place to get a variety of beauty products! After living in NYC for a number of years, I was sad to leave behind DryBar. So happy I can stop in my local Sephora and get any and all the DryBar products I need! Love how all my favorites are at one spot.
The sephora's products are so good, they keep your face healt and doesn't feel awkward in the face. My best purchase ever was when i bought a lipstick. Pros: Healthy and good results. Con: they are kinda expensive
Love having access to all the different brands and having help from the associates. The only thing keeping it from being a 5 star is that they always seem to be out of stock on my favorites. The option to have it mailed free is good but not if I need it asap.
Who doesn't love sephora ? The stores carry all the high end brands you're looking for, the staff is helpful, their very own product line is good quality, gender friendly, and you get rewards and a free birthday gift for regular shopping. Also, my experience living in SF, there were plenty of times a brand representative was available to answer any questions or give their personal reccomendations.
I am a self diagnosed Sephora addict, but lately I feel like it has gone down hill. The people who work there seem to be very unfriendly if you come into the store without makeup on.
This company as a whole is amazing. Every time I have been to a store the staff is always welcoming, and helpful. Even online the service is great, with a slightly wider variety of products. Shipping is super fast and in good quality. I would recommend shopping here to anyone. Not only do they carry a wide variety of Makeup brands, but they also carry skincare, and lots of perfume!
I love Sephora! Many of their items are affordable but they also have items that are expensive. I like that they give you an option. Plus you can always ask for free samples & everyone loves free stuff!
LOVE Sephora so much. They always have samples of products out to try and they are clean and not a mess. I feel like other makeup stores are a wreck with the samples but Sephora always keeps their store looking perfect.
Amazing, I love getting all of my products from sephora, they have such great employees that helps you with makeup, and they give you their honest opinions. And these are so many things there and it is just great and I love getting to test out the products especially if I'm not sure how it would look on me so it helps me decide. I recommend to go.
Sephora is my favorite place to buy beauty products. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Sephora offers gift sets and smaller sized products which is something I often utilize.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos