BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ellie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I actually really need to go to Sephora right now to replace my Lock-It Kat von D concealer- and they also have that Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer that I want to try. A little pricey, but it's totally worth it! Their staff are so helpful and they have great skincare too.
Ashley W.
La Fayette, GA
Sephora is my favorite place to buy all things related to beauty! I love how I can get samples of pretty much anything I want, which is really helpful in deciding on future purchases.
Ruby R.
Sephora and their stuff are such a five star place!! Their Sephora brand never fails me. The staff are always so welcoming , friendly, and eager to help! They also have so many high end products and a variety of face care items! recommend shopping here!
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
I love the store because it has a verity of high brands! And I go there to mainly buy my Kat Von D liquid lipstick which. Is affordable depending on what brand you buy from. 100% would recommend! I always go to the Sephora's in the jcpennys stores.
jacqueline g.
Chula Vista, CA
Sephora always has the newest and best makeup trending. I shop there almost all the time when getting new makeup. Honestly in sephora there is only good things. Shipping in the store makes me feel like a super star I get help from all the employes and show me exactly what im looking for.
Susan A.
I LOVE SEPHORA!! I get lost in this store every time I go because they have EVERYTHING you could need! Associates are always willing to help you find the best products. Some products can be very expensive, some decent. I will always check Sephora for beauty needs before any other place!
Linzy L.
San Diego, CA
I love love loveee sephora! I come here for 98% of my makeup, the points system is amazing and the service at sephora is phenomenal. The employees are usually very nice & helpful :)
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love sephora. I am a vib Rouge. And the perks are so great. They have the best selection of products. Every staff person I have encountered has been so nice and courteous.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love Sephora! It is a must have app on my phone. It is so easy to shop on and the site ships directly to my home. It has everything you will need on a day to day makeup must have.
Andrea C.
This store has everything! If you are looking for affordable makeup they have it, looking for something weird and different it's here or high end it's here also. It's a one stop shop!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?