- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Everything you could ever need! Best part is that you need to register to become a beauty insider and slowly collect points to to move up the reward tiers! Free two day shipping for VIB Rouge❤️
When they say waterproof eyeliner they weren't kidding! My make up removing cloths don't take it off so I use olive oil it helps alto but I love their liners be use they are everlasting!!!!
Sephora isn't where i am living right now but it is so worth it to buy there because all the products are amazing. You may not expect the products to have the same price as drugstore products, but they are worth it. I highly recommend to shop there.
Every time I go into sephora I get immediate service and I love their nice attitudes. If I ask them a simple question they can answer it with a lot of knowledge. Also, I always get my foundation here and will continue to since they match your face for you
I love the birthday perks, and the staff all are so helpful! I really appreciate the variety of brands and products that are avaiable--I try to keep on a spending limit--but c'mon it's SEPHORA
I recently ordered some Too Faced products from Sephora for the first time and guess what? The experience was AMAZING! Not only was shipping quick, but the packaging was great and my products were even better. Who doesn't love getting new makeup in he mail? Definitely will be purchasing from them again SOON!
I love sephora and I get all my beauty products from here. I buy my makeup and supplies. The people are so helpful and its my favorite place to go in the mall. I have bought two faced products, sephora brand products, and benefit products from here.
I love Sephora. The one in my area is full of several really pleasant employees who are always willing to give advice or help pick out the best products. It's always a great time when I shop there.
Sephora is my hands down favorite store ever! They never fail to please me they always have the products i'm looking for, and there great deals that make high- end makeup affordable. I shop here very frequently and i recommend shopping here to all!
The amount of products that Sephora has is unbelievable! I will forever buy their intense moisturizer! It's amazing!! Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! The price is definitely what I'm looking for also!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos