- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I am uh-dict-ted to this store. I love the freebie birthday gifts and and the samples. I love redeeming my points for goodies. I love that You can try the item before you buy it and that you can return it no problem or questions asked.
I like sephora but I find it expensive as compared to ULTA and Face Values. Shopping experience is good everytime ..As the quality of products is good so are the prices..I think it is not affordable..Probably I will go there but not sure
#Sephora es un producto súper caro pero vale la pena comprarlo. Estos productos son de larga duración y de mucha calidad. Te deja la piel sin brillo y sus maquillajes no se corren como muchos otros.
I love Sephora! Especially all of the employees! They are so willing to help you find the right products for your skin type and they are great with helping you find the perfect shade. Sephora carries a lot of high end products so it is pricey, but its my go to makeup shop!
I LOVE Sephora!! The staff are great, the items are to die for, and I am always going over my budget lol. Some things can get a little pricey but that's ok with me. If you have an addiction to makeup or are just starting out, YOU MUST GO TO SEPHORA!!
Sephora in JCP at Gateway mall is absolutely amazing. The workers are super helpful and Im loving their products. They literally have everything and they kinda make you over in the store so you can see how the product really looks before you buy it.!
Love this store and the people that work in there are super helpful color matching! And the best part, they help you find the right colors for you for free and show you how to correctly apply it.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff. I went in looking for eyeliner, not black, but still in professional colors to switch up my look. They steered me toward stila felt tip eyeliner in various colors. Highly recommend, lasts a long time, fine tip, bright. Worth the price, worth the time.
I absolutely love Sephora! Their associates are always helpful. They help you try on testers so you know what will work for you before you buy. They have a fair rewards program. A new location opened near me and I got a bag full of samples! They are the best!
Sometimes they help you really well and other times its terrible. Some don't even know how to apply makeup and it's just not good but when you do get a good sales associate it's great lol
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos