BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love the beauty insider program, I try to buy everything at Sephora so it will all add up. I love how you can get a sample of almost everything and there is tons of trial sized items to choose from. Sometimes the store can be a bit intimidating though.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I absolutely love Sephora! Their associates are always helpful. They help you try on testers so you know what will work for you before you buy. They have a fair rewards program. A new location opened near me and I got a bag full of samples! They are the best!
jacqueline g.
Chula Vista, CA
Sephora always has the newest and best makeup trending. I shop there almost all the time when getting new makeup. Honestly in sephora there is only good things. Shipping in the store makes me feel like a super star I get help from all the employes and show me exactly what im looking for.
Daniella S.
Marlton, NJ
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff. I went in looking for eyeliner, not black, but still in professional colors to switch up my look. They steered me toward stila felt tip eyeliner in various colors. Highly recommend, lasts a long time, fine tip, bright. Worth the price, worth the time.
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
I love the store because it has a verity of high brands! And I go there to mainly buy my Kat Von D liquid lipstick which. Is affordable depending on what brand you buy from. 100% would recommend! I always go to the Sephora's in the jcpennys stores.
Amanda N.
Anchorage, AK
I wentered in to my local sephora to find a foundation that I had heard about and wanted to try. One of the workers there helped match me to the shade I needed. It was quick and easy!
Rebecca B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Sephora with a fiery passion but they really need to work on their flash shipping! I barely got a birthday package delivered in time. It took a week and not the two days I pay for.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Love Sephora I do all my shopping online just because my Sephora is small and is located inside Jc penny's. I've always loved the makeup I received and they have great customer service!
Ashley W.
La Fayette, GA
Sephora is my favorite place to buy all things related to beauty! I love how I can get samples of pretty much anything I want, which is really helpful in deciding on future purchases.
shivani J.
N Arlington, NJ
I like sephora but I find it expensive as compared to ULTA and Face Values. Shopping experience is good everytime ..As the quality of products is good so are the prices..I think it is not affordable..Probably I will go there but not sure
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?