- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a very dangerous place. I once went in for cotton pads and I left with an embarrassing amount of products I DONT NEED. Do we honestly ever need anything? No. We want things
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff. I went in looking for eyeliner, not black, but still in professional colors to switch up my look. They steered me toward stila felt tip eyeliner in various colors. Highly recommend, lasts a long time, fine tip, bright. Worth the price, worth the time.
Sephora is a good store when you want to test things. I go into sephora and will touch every piece of makeup in the store so I can compare it to other things. The pricing is comparative to other stores but it seems high priced in its own store brand.
I really love all of the Naked Palettes! When I go into Sephora I feel absolutely welcomed and wanted. The first time I ever heard about the Palettes I knew I had to go buy it and once I did I didn't regret it.
really great store, they have samples for anything the people in the stores are very helping and willing to help you find anything like lipstick eyelashes and lets you know what looks good on you they have very affordable prices its all just yessss
Love Sephora I do all my shopping online just because my Sephora is small and is located inside Jc penny's. I've always loved the makeup I received and they have great customer service!
I regularly shop at Sephora. If your really into makeup and care about the brands you use I recommend Sephora because everything is high quality. There are many employees that are knowledgeable about all the products to help you find the best product for you.
I always walk into sephora for their wide variety of brands and make up. My everyday go tos are always in stock and ready to purchase. Prices vary but you could def walk out with many make up products for a good buck!
REWARDS REWARDS REWARDS. The more you shop the more rewards you get and you always get fun little gifts with them. it's all pretty expensive stuff but they do have deals and make up isn't something you need to buy too often so I justify it that way.
What is there to say? Everyone knows that Sephora is the best beauty store there is. They always have the brands I'm looking for, the rewards program is great, and the staff is knowledgable.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos