BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amelia F.
Manitowoc, WI
I love Sephora! I'm a rewards card member and love it as well. They have everything from skincare to makeup. I usually buy my makeup from here or ulta. Sephora is a little more expensive then its competitors but it's usually better quality too. The only complaint I have is one time I had a coupon from a lash and stash box for a free mascara and I took it to a store inside a penny's and they wouldn't except it. I needed to go to a separate store to exchange it.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love sephora!! As soon as I come into the door I feel like im in makeup heaven!!! Every body is so friendly there and always willing to help. They offer free sample on must products for you to try at home before you purchase it. They have most high end brand there like smashbox, tarte, anastasia beverlly hills, urban decay, and much more. I recommend this place to all makeup junkies like me out there.
Katrina P.
My ultimate go-to store for any cosmetic products I need. They give out samples and makeovers. Be sure to sign up for the rewards program because it's totally worth it. Every dollar adds up and you can easily rack up points to get more items. I can't help but walk in this style every time i see one at the mall. They always have new items and it's fun to see what recently hit the shelves from my favorite brands.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I tried the Too Faced foundation Born this Way in Sand. I was originally given a sample of this product upon purchasing another item that Too Faced produces and although it was not in the Sand shade I fell in love with the consistency of the product as well as the was it felt after application. It was extremely light weight and it did not cake on my face. It paired well with the rest of my makeup products and was not oily!
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite beauty store. They have every brand available, and all of the associates are knowledgeable of the different brands and products.
You can sample basically any product and as many as you want. You can get mini makeovers where the associates will show you different products and do your makeup on one side and then teach you how to do it on the other side of your face. Love love love!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
I do love going in to Sephora and seeing all of the pretty stuff. It is a nice atmosphere. And the majority of the time they are very willing to help you. They are also pretty good about keeping everything in stock. The only reason I gave four stars instead of 5 , is because at the register their customer service skills are a bit lacking. And every time I order something from Sephora online it arrives broken.
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Sephora is my go-to for great products & advice. When it's time for a fresh look, I love to pop in for a free make-over. The stylists always have great advice and offer products I never would have found myself. Their promos are great as well, especially if you are in the VIP program. I love the website & app for refills and for keeping a wishlist. It tracks all my purchases and helps me keep track of items I want to try next time. I never have to hunt for my favorite shades, it's all taken care of for me. Be sure to see if there are any great deluxe samples. I've had so many that I've loved!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is like heaven to me. I love that I can shop online in the comfort of my couch. I think they have amazing products. There brand products are very effective and work as well as high end brands. They employees are always very helpful and curious. I love shopping in the mall store as well. I will continue to be a Sephora junkie for life. I highly recommend you shop here.
Amy N.
I just purchased my favorite perfume YSL black opium and it's to die for. My beauty blender is my go to and If I could use only one beauty tool it would be that. Too faced better than sex is my new favorite mascara and holy grail. When I'm having my lazy days and just want a little something I throw on this mascara and it definately makes my eyes pop.
Nailia J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love Sephora. When I was in New York, this is where I got some of my make-up faves like Urban Decay and Benefit products. In fact my favorite thing about Sephora is their own line of beauty products. I have never used them before until I received their body wash from my sister. She gave me the Sephora Orange blossom creamy body wash and it was one of the best gifts that I've received. It smells really really good and it's really soft on the skin. My skin feels hydrated after using it and the scent of the body wash stays on for a long time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?