- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora so much that I made sure when I moved out there was one near me! Their rewards are so awesome, and I love that they always have samples to give you. If you want to go in and try something before purchasing you can!
I always walk into sephora for their wide variety of brands and make up. My everyday go tos are always in stock and ready to purchase. Prices vary but you could def walk out with many make up products for a good buck!
Sephora is an amazing place with knowledgeable staff. Everything is well labeled and organgozed in the store. The quality of products is outstanding with a great return policy. The only way for more improvements more sales and an affordable section
I love that they have multiple brands in one place but don't like that there are never any sales. I have had a few encounters with pleasant employees but have had my share of running into a few that just don't care and just want you to buy something.
I love sephora but mostly because they have rewards programs. Simply signing up to be a rewards member gives you a free birthday gift. This year I got a marc jacobs makeup pack which was an amazing freebie. Usually the employees are really nice too!
I like sephora but I find it expensive as compared to ULTA and Face Values. Shopping experience is good everytime ..As the quality of products is good so are the prices..I think it is not affordable..Probably I will go there but not sure
I love sephora products!! I love the variety the stores give you of other brands and I love the sephora brand also!! I just hate going into sephora stores it may be just a local thing but I do not enjoy going into sephora stores.
I love Sephora! Especially all of the employees! They are so willing to help you find the right products for your skin type and they are great with helping you find the perfect shade. Sephora carries a lot of high end products so it is pricey, but its my go to makeup shop!
I recently received the metal matte palette by kat von d and absolutely love it and can not wait to get more use out of it today. It has many ranges of shades and has pop of shimmer and sparkle which is always a plus
I love the beauty insider program, I try to buy everything at Sephora so it will all add up. I love how you can get a sample of almost everything and there is tons of trial sized items to choose from. Sometimes the store can be a bit intimidating though.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos