BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chelsea Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love sephora but mostly because they have rewards programs. Simply signing up to be a rewards member gives you a free birthday gift. This year I got a marc jacobs makeup pack which was an amazing freebie. Usually the employees are really nice too!
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
Every time I go into sephora I get immediate service and I love their nice attitudes. If I ask them a simple question they can answer it with a lot of knowledge. Also, I always get my foundation here and will continue to since they match your face for you
Jennifer M.
Oakland , CA
Love them!!! Their products can last all day for ages. I love their quality and choice of colors. Sephora brand is affordable and reliable. Best of both worlds!! I shop here all the time thanks to their rewards and perks.
Kaylyn X.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely am in love with Sephora! I buy most of my makeup from here because it is mostly high end makeup. Sephora has brands like, Anastasia, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and tons more! When I need make up this is my go to place! And considering Sephora sells high end makeup, their prices are definitely reasonable!
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
What's not to love about this place!? They have everything you can possibly think of and more. My favorite part is there points system with free stuff once you've earned so many points from buying things.
Nailyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Though it's a little pricier than drugstore products, the quality is worth it, plus that's usually where you get the high end brands. It's where you go when you feel ike spending a little more for the not-so-often makeup looks for special occasions.
Vanessa L.
I can get lost in Sephora for days! The people are always so helpful and kind! Always willing to give me samples and show me new products! I always leave the store a very satisfied customer.
Haylee P.
St Petersburg, FL
Love sephora. Just got a gift card for $50 but I could spend literally a thousand and not have enough stuff from there. They have hair, scent, skin care, makeup, nails, and more. Always so helpful with teaching me and picking colors to match my face!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Sephora has been my favorite store for years. I have shopped there for my wedding and have been very happy with my purchases. They have an amazing return policy if you are unhappy with any of the products you purchase there. They also give you complementary skin care consultation which is like a mini facial. You can walk into the store and ask for samples of any of the products they carry to try out at home. You also get three free samples with your purchase and additional free deluxe samples with coupon codes available on their website. And, if you are a Beauty Insider member, you accumulate points with your purchases, and use them towards more freebees! Check out my video of all the free stuff I received with my single purchase.
Melissa P.
Abingdon, IL
One of the very best places for all of your beauty needs. Love that you get free samples but wish they would change it up a bit. Seems like it's mostly perfume samples. The best thing I have found and purchased from Sephora is IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel. It helps keep my naturally curly hair from getting frizzy even in high humidity.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?