BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Erika K.
Middletown, OH
I love shopping at Sephora it is so nice for a makeup lover like me. It's nice to go in and swatch the products so you can get a feeling for what the product is like. The employees are helpful with letting you try samples. I wish that the store was bigger but I will shop there again
Jessica B.
Urbana, IL
Sephora is a good store when you want to test things. I go into sephora and will touch every piece of makeup in the store so I can compare it to other things. The pricing is comparative to other stores but it seems high priced in its own store brand.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
What's not to love about this place!? They have everything you can possibly think of and more. My favorite part is there points system with free stuff once you've earned so many points from buying things.
Laurie S.
Antioch, TN
Bought a concealer that I really like from Sephora. It is great quality, covers nicely too. Has lasted a long time. I shop at Sephora when I run out of product so as often as needed. Prices are affordable. Yes, would recommend others to shop there.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Sephora has been my favorite store for years. I have shopped there for my wedding and have been very happy with my purchases. They have an amazing return policy if you are unhappy with any of the products you purchase there. They also give you complementary skin care consultation which is like a mini facial. You can walk into the store and ask for samples of any of the products they carry to try out at home. You also get three free samples with your purchase and additional free deluxe samples with coupon codes available on their website. And, if you are a Beauty Insider member, you accumulate points with your purchases, and use them towards more freebees! Check out my video of all the free stuff I received with my single purchase.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I absolutely love Sephora! Their associates are always helpful. They help you try on testers so you know what will work for you before you buy. They have a fair rewards program. A new location opened near me and I got a bag full of samples! They are the best!
Jennifer M.
Oakland , CA
Love them!!! Their products can last all day for ages. I love their quality and choice of colors. Sephora brand is affordable and reliable. Best of both worlds!! I shop here all the time thanks to their rewards and perks.
Janai M.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE Sephora!! The staff are great, the items are to die for, and I am always going over my budget lol. Some things can get a little pricey but that's ok with me. If you have an addiction to makeup or are just starting out, YOU MUST GO TO SEPHORA!!
Vanessa L.
I can get lost in Sephora for days! The people are always so helpful and kind! Always willing to give me samples and show me new products! I always leave the store a very satisfied customer.
Elizabeth L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this store and the people that work in there are super helpful color matching! And the best part, they help you find the right colors for you for free and show you how to correctly apply it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?