BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Vanessa G.
Clyde, OH
I love to shop at Sephora!! It has everything you need to complete the makeup look your going for!! It has the best makeup brushes, and the quality of the makeup is great! It stays on till the sun goes down. I would totally recommend shopping at Sephora!
Alexa H.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like Sephora, but the because it's all high end cosmetics, it makes it hard to keep to a budget, so you want to get the most for your money. You can still find great deals, especially around Christmas, so I'd recommend watching their prices, see if your favorite brand has a sale, and then pounce!
Ashley C.
I don't shop here as much as I go to Ulta. Sometimes the employees are helpflul, other times they seem like they dodge their customers. All around, they do carry many brands that interest me.
Jamie J.
Dilworth, MN
I purchase Bare Minerals from Sephora, I love the products. Sephora is easy located in my local mall. They have a variety of products right at your fingertips. Very helpful sales people.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
Sephora is one of the best cosmetic stores I've ever shopped. I come here every time I visit my local mall. The products are all of the best quality and the customer service is always awesome when you visit the store! I would recommend to everyone I know.
Cassandra M.
Sephora has a huge selection of makeup, face, and hair products and they stock a wide variety of brands. I also like some Sephora brand items. My only complaint is that they can be a bit pricey so I try to shop there when I know there is a sale or good deal going on!
Ayannie T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Sephora is my go-to! From skin care to make up, it has everything. The devices for complexions matching is unique. You have so many choices for color & skin type. If you haven't been, GO!
Bailey L.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora is my go-to shop for all things beauty, health, make-up, etc. They have not only the best products, but great customer service. Anytime I go in looking for a new product, their sales people help me find new items and even allow me to test. Wish they had a little better pricing on some brands, as it can get expensive, but a great place to get everything in one stop.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
My go to for makeup and skincare. I love this company because I can find high-end products and any/all information is readily accessible (both on the site and in the store). Love Sephora!
Michelle G.
Bethlehem, NH
Sephora is my go to for makeup! I just ordered my too faced born this way foundation and it came with an awesome birthday gift free of charge! Sephora always includes 3 free samples too!
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?