BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sephora oh my this is one great store! As a person who loves Beaty products, hair care and cosmetics, thus is the place to go. You can always count on this store to have all items you are looking for with ample quantities so you don't miss out on getting what you want. It has a huge variety and their sales associates are very friendly and trained to know about their products and how to apply them.
Marizah D.
Hollister, CA
Just went into Sephora this weekend, I went in to look for a new foundation and lip products and I asked around for a abh lip gloss but instead I ended up buying a two faced melted lipstick:) I also got samples of Marc jacobs and NARS foundation a worker helped me match my skin color which was very helpful! And also if they are out of a product you like you can always have them order it w no shipping fee!
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
i absolutely love sephora i can spend hours at any sephora location literally i have done it in the past my husband dreads the thought of us passing by a sephora at a mall or outside a store because it is one of my go to stores to pick up new makeup or even brushes i love how many different makeup company products they have . and they also have makeup accessories hair products, perfumes, makeup brushes and applicators sooo many things.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love Sephora! this is my happy place! I love going here to check out what's new in store so I can try it! I'm a VIB member, subscribed to their Play beauty box and also the 2-day flash shipping! They offer both affordable and high end products! I love that I can take home samples of any liquid products like foundation or perfume! I just wish their rewards program will be more worthy as every dollar you spect is equal to 1 point.
Diane T.
Everett, MA
Everything about Sephora is great. I love the employees that work there. I love the return policy, the products they offer, and the even their subscription service Play by Sephora. The only thing that I think they should work on is their point system. The rewards are okay, but when just so happen to be spectacular, there never seems to be enough in stock. All in all, I still would recommend shopping there.
Amelia F.
Manitowoc, WI
I love Sephora! I'm a rewards card member and love it as well. They have everything from skincare to makeup. I usually buy my makeup from here or ulta. Sephora is a little more expensive then its competitors but it's usually better quality too. The only complaint I have is one time I had a coupon from a lash and stash box for a free mascara and I took it to a store inside a penny's and they wouldn't except it. I needed to go to a separate store to exchange it.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
Love! Love! Love! Sephora is the best place to find what you're looking for when it comes to beauty. Their Sephora brand products are great quality at an affordable price. I love that they take the time to color match and that they are easy to exchange if a color is not right for you. I always worry about trying a new foundation, but I never have a problem here. They always take the time to let me try different brands and colors to make sure I find the right one for my skin.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sephora is the best, most fun cosmetics store ever! I absolutely love the makeup and skincare products they carry. Sephora brand is amazing along with all the other brands in the store. This is high end quality that you can not buy at a drug store.. the difference is amazing. The staff at Sephora are always super nice and helpful. Going in to Sephora makes me like a kid in a candy store. It is a real treat!
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
I love their website and I love walking in and the workers being so helpful when it comes to someone like me who doesn't know exactly a lot about makeup and stuff like that. I used one of their hydrating sleeping masks and it worked amazingly my skin felt amazing when I woke up and I love the fact that when you order stuff online they said you like free samples of things that you would never think to buy.
Misty J.
You can't really go wrong with any product from sephora. I find that at times you can be overwhelmed with everything but at the same time find what you are looking for. The staff at my local store are awesome and help you find what is needed but not push you into anything you don't need which I can appreciate. So many awesome brands can be found. The special perks for B-Days, Vib and Vib Rouge are great as well. Love this store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?