BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Hrithik R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sephora is an amazing online and instore shopping center for the excellent and high end brand of cosmetics! I have always loved their sale and promotions, they have the best customer service in the whole world! I would give 1 billion stars if I could for their company love love love Sephora.
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
I love the various brands that they carry. I also love the return policy. It's hard to get an associate to notice that you actually need help. And when I got help they were kind of like "zzzzz do u know what you want". Like give me some assistance. I'm new to makeup and need your expertise.
Anna E.
Pinellas Park, FL
I LOCE sephora. Absolutely every single product gives me the satisfaction garuatee! Everything makes my face feel so soft, not to caked, my eyes feel amazing using their anti puffer. I'm so in love with their products and will always shop there.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I absolutely adore Sephora. Not only are you able to try on the products, but they allow you to take samples home so that you can really evaluate the product. Its one of the best stores ever!
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the sephora brand blush in so shy! I love it. It's a pretty pink color with just the right pigmentation. This is what i always wear on my cheeks for a subtle color on my cheeks!
Li-Chang W.
Oakton, VA
I love going to Sephora as everything is very well organized in the store. They section makeup, skincare, haircare, perfume, etc. into distinct parts of the store. They also have good sample size products!
Elizabeth R.
Nashua , NH
The sweet peach papa don't peach blush is such a beautiful shade of peach and bronze. It's a shade that will look good on any skin tone! TooFaced killed it with the packaging and the scent! Love!!!
Tabitha O.
Somerville, AL
I like Sephora, I'm new to shopping here. I Actually Think there to Pricey for me and my taste. However they do run good sales pretty often. Everyone is always so nice and helpful. I buy a variety of things when i do shop there. I will probably go back.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Wonderful products and a cute Sephora Play! Subscription box, though much pricier than those on a budget, like I usually am. Great variety and luxury brands whenever I want to splurge.
Nicole D.
Whiteland, IN
Always has everything i need and the employees are so helpful. Has a range of prices for all budgets. My favorite product from Sephora is my tarteist pro pallet. I recommend shopping here because of all of the good honest help that is provided.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?