BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
hayley r.
Columbus, OH
Sephora is hands down one of my favorite places in the entire world. Most times the people working there are friendly and knowledgeable. I love the fact that I can test out specific products by taking samples home. And I love the insider and Rouge benefits!
Stephanie M.
Elgin, IL
I love everything about sephora. They offer every type of product you can imagine at all sorts of prices. I especially love using the app because it makes purchasing so much easier, plus you get a lot of free samples. I only shop at sephora for my beauty needs.
Tabitha O.
Somerville, AL
I like Sephora, I'm new to shopping here. I Actually Think there to Pricey for me and my taste. However they do run good sales pretty often. Everyone is always so nice and helpful. I buy a variety of things when i do shop there. I will probably go back.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I love this place. My favorite store is in midtown manhattan, they are always so helpful and friendly there. I can always find wht i need, and if not, an associate is always there to help me.
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Sephora is by far my go-to service when it comes to makeup. Great variety and I loved that they list when a product is paraben/sulfate free! Finding products is simple and easy as well.
Sephora is such a amazing Beaty store. One time I went there and asked for her favorite skin care , and she stated that she loved the boscia masks. So I bought them and they are my favorite thing I have ever bought from there. For shure going back soon
Ali C.
Sephora is great. Your experience can sometimes depend on how much the workers know about the products. If you get someone who doesn't know what they are talking about it can be frustrating. If you know exactly what you want---chances are they have it.
Jenni L.
Troy, MO
Sephora is an amazing store! They have so much to choose from and the employees are always so nice and helpful! I've only been in a couple of times, but I will definitely be returning!
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
I love Sephora! They have awesome products and brands. I only gave them 4 out of 5 stars though because they are expensive, and don't really offer coupons like some of their competitors.
Elaine H.
Sephora is a store that you can either shop online or visit. It prices are on the higher end but the cosmetics are of good quality. They post specials online that make it fun when you shop, such as buy one get one free. I would recommend it to anyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?