BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Anna E.
Pinellas Park, FL
I LOCE sephora. Absolutely every single product gives me the satisfaction garuatee! Everything makes my face feel so soft, not to caked, my eyes feel amazing using their anti puffer. I'm so in love with their products and will always shop there.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Sephora is one of my favorite places to explore new make up. I love their deluxe size sample birthday gifts. And how many samples you get when you order online. But my #1 reason for living it is for their Sephora favorites sets. You gotta love a box full of the top products sold.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the sephora brand blush in so shy! I love it. It's a pretty pink color with just the right pigmentation. This is what i always wear on my cheeks for a subtle color on my cheeks!
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I absolutely adore Sephora. Not only are you able to try on the products, but they allow you to take samples home so that you can really evaluate the product. Its one of the best stores ever!
Elizabeth R.
Nashua , NH
The sweet peach papa don't peach blush is such a beautiful shade of peach and bronze. It's a shade that will look good on any skin tone! TooFaced killed it with the packaging and the scent! Love!!!
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Sephora is a bank accounts worse nightmare. Go in there with a list, because if not, you will spend thousands. They have high quality makeup and the staff is always willing to help out.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Wonderful products and a cute Sephora Play! Subscription box, though much pricier than those on a budget, like I usually am. Great variety and luxury brands whenever I want to splurge.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently bought the Laura mercier translucent powder and love it. I had a great sales associate help me find the product and test it on my face. I love the powder and how it applies.
Rachel E.
Altoona, PA
This is my "heaven on earth". I could spend thousands of dollars within 15 minutes of being in this store or on their website haha. Their shipping is always quick to me and their return policy is amazing! Sometimes I catch a certain employee at my local Sephora on a bad day I think because she's not very nice but other than that this store is EVERYTHING!
Deb F.
I don't actually shop in store. I always order online or using the app. I try to wait for sales because most of their things are pricey, and I have to save up for. Some things I buy from Sephora because they are only sold there. I will purchase from Sephora again .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?