BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Mcdonough, GA
I love Sephora, definitely feel at home in this store. I love that there is a ride variety of brands, tools, pallets, etc! Although the products are a bit pricey, most of them are definitely worth it. The service varies between store locations, usually very helpful.
Taylor F.
I Love Sephora! They are always willing to help explain how to use a product or make sure you are choosing the best product for your complexion. I always go into sephora if I'm at the mall.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
I love the variety of beauty products that Sephora has to offer.
I do have to say that a lot of the prestigious brands are a little
overpriced. I love their makeup brushes especially because
the quality is unbeatable. I will always be a Sephora shopper!
Victoria S.
Lawrenceburg
I purchased Urban Decay Naked foundation. Amazing product. You do not have to use very much of the product and get so much great coverage on your face for all day and sometimes all night. I highly recommend this product and the store as well. Sephora always has the most amazing employees !
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
Where I live we don't have a Sephora but the one I went to in WI was great! They had great customer service and helped me find what I was looking for with a great selection and variety.
Esperanza S.
Dallas, TX
I've recently purchased the brow kit by benefit and I am obsessed with the product itself so quick and easy to do especially with the mapping tool it comes with and it lasts all day 🙌🏼
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I love this place. My favorite store is in midtown manhattan, they are always so helpful and friendly there. I can always find wht i need, and if not, an associate is always there to help me.
Carina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Sephora has everything beauty. I'll go in with nothing in mind to buy and come out with $100 worth of makeup. The customer service there is extraordinary. But it's definitely expensive.
Ashley L.
I love benefit products at sephora. The eyebrow shaped is so awesome! It leaves my eyebrows looking flawless and full. I also love the concealer by benefit. It gets rid of my bags and dark circles under my eyes. Awesome products with tons of variety at sephora!!!
Eriel M.
Sephora has a very open and relaxed environment for everyone who loves experimenting with makeup or just like skin care. There is a large variety and you are rarely disappointed. If you have money to spend this is the place for you to be. I suggest you give it a shot.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?