- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going to Sephora. It's like makeup heaven!! The workers are always so friendly and helpful, and they let me play with the makeup. Which is always a plus. They are there when you need help and the store always almost has everything I need. The only downside is that they don't sell MAC. But it's totally fine.
I've been to so many different Sephora stores and not once have I had a bad experience. The staff is always helpful and they have great products. To top it off their return policy is wonderful.
I love going to Sephora. I love that they will give you a variety of samples from different brands to try of a certain product you are looking for. Recently I went in looking for new foundation and received 4 samples. I also was looking for some skincare and received 5 different brands of that as well. That way you don't have to spend all this money trying them all and can see what one works for you first then purchase a full size. They can also match you to your perfect shade and put makeup on for you and show you how to apply if needed. If you are looking for a whole new makeup set then go in there with no makeup on and let them put on some products and get the right ones for you! I also like ease of returning items even if you tried them. Also the beauty points you can get for full sized products. I also subscribe to the monthly play box and it's fun to get as well. I just can't say enough positive things about Sephora!
You can find it all here at Sephora! They carry just about any type of beauty product you need, mostly prestige name brands. Make sure you sign up to be a VIB so you can earn rewards from every purchase!
Its like walking into a candy store for woman. Great customer support and lots of stock to find that perfect shade you are looking for! Only downside is not going broke shopping in there lol
I love Sephora it is just amazing shopping there I love how the ladies there take care of you!!! I recently bought the Kat Von D lock it foundation thanks to a lady helping me find the match to my skin!!!
I can always find what im looking for, and the sales people are always very very friendly and helpful. I like that they have a wide variety of brands so i'm never disappointed. I like to go to Sephora also when im curious to try some new things. I will be visting this shop again
All the best brands all in one place! I've only been in the actual store a handful of times but their online selection is VAST! I can buy the shampoo I get from the salon I get my hair colored at right online to save myself the trip (and hassle). More choices than Ulta.
I usually go to the one in located in Jcpenny so it is not as big. The quality of all the products is great and the staff is always so helpful with making suggestions and answering questions. If you like top of the line makeup I would recommend shopping here.
I'm a vib rouge lol crazy I know Sephora has an amazing return policy. I shop here quit a bit my only con is that I don't have a store close to me and sometimes the workers kinda come off as rude but I mean that can happen anywhere you go. Overall I love Sephora
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos