BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ieasha D.
St Petersburg, FL
I can always find what im looking for, and the sales people are always very very friendly and helpful. I like that they have a wide variety of brands so i'm never disappointed. I like to go to Sephora also when im curious to try some new things. I will be visting this shop again
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
Sephora is a makeup girls heaven! I love going here to buy any makeup or skin care products I need. I have tried things from makeup forever, NARS, too faced, and many other products. I love everything I get from here.
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
I really enjoy shopping at Sephora. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want to spend a lot of money, though. They carry a ton of good products and they'll help you find what works for you.
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
Oh Sephora...I love you!

1. Samples. I love samples. I love to sample skincare, I love to receive samples with purchase, and I love to sample new items that I otherwise might overlook. Sephora always comes through with the samples, oftentimes offering a sample bag with purchase or three samples with an online order.

2. Points system: I like the points and I like that the points can be redeemed for deluxe sized samples of new and great items. I often cash mine in around the 100 point mark, simply because there is rarely something at a higher point tier that I want (I'm all about skincare options and the Sephora 100 point options tend to be pretty great).

3. Staff. I find that the staff in the two locations I frequent most often are flexible, friendly, and really informative. They are happy to color-match, discuss skincare items, make samples of items I want to try out, and just overall they do a great job of making me feel welcome and appreciated.

Overall I really love Sephora and I'm always happy whenever I take a trip. Whether it's for a consultation or just to spend some money, it always make me feel great!
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I love the array of products that they carry, but I find the store to be pretty overwhelming. There is so much stuff, and often times the women that work their are preoccupied with other guests, making it hard to actually find what you're looking for among all of the makeup that they carry.
Shelby P.
Lakewood, wa
This store has everything you need from all aspects of beauty care, hair care, nail care ect. So many helpful people around to show you what you need. It's my favorite place to shop and they have the best deals. Great reward system too.
Chelsea D.
Hays, KS
I love purchasing the cologne and perfume sample gift boxes at Christmas time. You get to enjoy severa different scents and then use your certificate to get the scent of your choice! Perfect present for those hard to buy for!
Jennifer R.
Augusta, GA
I bought a white eye shadow with glitter in it at sephora, it was also the sephora brand. I think I paid about 15.00 dollars for it. Once I starting using it is noticed it would crease within a few hours, so then I tried it with a primer but it still happened.
Jeanna G.
Wahiawa, HI
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil. It was so easy to find my shade and it was kinda expensive, but it did last a long time. It worked great for my eyebrows. I would recommend others to shop here. The employees are also great and extremely helpful.
I recently purchased Black Out mascara from Dior. It was a very good quality mascara. I saw it got bad reviews from some users. This is only because the user does not know how to apply mascara of this thick type. It is an excellent product for a quickie lash that does not allow time for the build up mascara of choice along with the primer.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.