BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I love Sephora! The staff at my local store are so knowledgeable and nice. Thry always help me find what im looking for and make sure I get plenty of free samples. Definitely fun whn I visit!
Breyonna S.
This is any beauty lovers heaven/happy place. Sephora is one of those stores that has just about everything that you are looking for when it comes to beauty products. The employees are well informed of products and are willing to give recommendations when needed. It's nice that they allow you to get samples of products before you make a purchase on the full size. They also do make overs and makeup for weddings/prom. Make sure you sign up for their rewards card because points do add up. If you spend $350 a year you will be VIB which will allow you to get 20% off. The only downside to Sephora is some of the testers are disgusting or that stores can be out of products fairly quickly. However, it's always clean and updated in Sephora which I like. They have anything and everything that you need. Only disadvantage is, is that your bill will add up fairly quickly and it's hard to get a few items under $50. Great store and service.
Grace P.
Saint Charles, IL
When ever I go to Sephora, the employees are always really friendly and help me to find what I want or need to get. My favorite purchase ever is probably a too faced let it goo kit. Not a lot of room for improvement, and I would recommend shopping there.
Caroline L.
Placentia, CA
Sephora has great products and extremely helpful staff. You can find 95% of your staple items here. My recommendation is to have an associate try some of the products on you to educate you on what work best for your skin type, complexion and preferences.
Katie T.
I love sephora makeup. The eye shadow pigments are excellent and I specially like there brow liquid mascara. The black eyeliner is smooth and perfect to apply straight even lines. The foundations are amazing and they will help you find all the right colors for your skin. It affordable and has a large variety of makeup shades.
Lauren H.
An amazing makeup store. Lots of brands and styles to choose from that cater to everyone. The price tag can be pretty high though because it's all high end makeup and no drugstore brands.
Amy V.
Albertville, AL
I have been trying for months to find a mascara that was easy to apply and could coat my eyelashes. I have purchased a Tarte mascara from Sephora and it is amazing.
I'm completely on board along with several friends I have gifted this amazing mascara with!
Aveeda G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Sephora is my first stop when I am looking for new makeup or skin care. They have a majority if the brands that I shop for. Their website is easy to navigate and standard shipping is very fast. Shopping in store is even better and Sephora becomes my own makeup playground. Their customer service is typically A+ and they have the best return policy. Sephora is my makeup heaven.
Kyla H.
Every time I hit up Sephora near my hometown, Appleton, I know it's going to be a great experience. Everyone is so friendly and helpful to find the perfect products! Love me a great lipstick!
Patricia O.
Hanover, MD
Shopping at Sephora is great. I especially like the Sephora Collection products. The employees are always helpful and are there to answer my questions and give suggestions. It is pretty affordable to ship there overall. I would shop there again, of course.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?