BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dina W.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love cover fx from sephora. It has amazing coverage and feels like I'm not wearing make up. Does not make me break out like all the other make up I've tried. I keep.coming back to this.
Audrey N.
Berkley, Mi
Sephora has a huge selection, including their own brand. I have tried more of their Sephora cosmetics recently to save money. I like their blush and their bronzer. I often times buy Urban Decay there, but sometimes they are out of the color of blush I use.
Ashley C.
I don't shop here as much as I go to Ulta. Sometimes the employees are helpflul, other times they seem like they dodge their customers. All around, they do carry many brands that interest me.
Jenna T.
Go to place for beauty and makeup! Love that you can return any product if it doesn't work for you and I love that there are SO many staff to help with all my needs, concerns, or questions.
Rena S.
Rochester, NY
Sometimes when I go into sephora the people who work there seem very snotty. Or too busy to help. They seem bothered when you want to try out a new look also and try to make you overbuy things. I would rather go online and see reviews then deal with that.
Ava S.
Sephora is my go-to beauty store and has been for quite sometime! They carry a variety of brands, however they are a bit expensive. Occasionally the staff are a little pushy but that is understandable. I will definatley shop here again its really amazing!
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite beauty store ever! The selection is huge and the samples are always so great. They have a great sale and clearance selection and occasionally have sales for their rewards members.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This is such an amazing store. You can find pretty much anything that you need if it is beauty related. The products here are a little pricey but try are totally worth it. I love this store and wish that I could go there more. The workers are usually very nice also!
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
Sephora offers all the best high end products in one place. They have brands like Kat Von D that can't be found anywhere else. The only downside is that the points can't be used as cash like they can at Ulta. Overall i would recommend shopping at Sephora
Valerie G.
Carmel, NY
I love sephora lip glosses!! They look very expensive, and are affordable. Recently I've used them with the lip liners, and they rival the Kylie Jenner lip kits at a fraction of the cost.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?