BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sanya M.
New Britain, CT
Sephora I love because I go and they quickly come to you and ask you if you need help on something you need or a product you want to get and they will get it for you very nice I love them .
Tiffany D.
Springfield, MO
Love the products at sephora but the employees have never been very helpful or nice for that matter. They seem extremely stuck up and I've never had a good experience in any sephora besides my purchases.
Abrianna G.
If you know what you want or are looking for beforehand you will be well of here. If not it is overwhelming especially if your at the store by me were the employees don't want to help you.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
I love Sephora. They always have all the high end products I like and their rewards program is awesome. I could spend hours in their store trying different product. My favorite makeup place.
Ewelina T.
Elmwood Park, IL
What can I say?! Of course my go to fav place to shop for my crazy make up needs! Everyone is always willing to help and offer great tips and suggestions! If you want to get all of your beauty needs at one place, this is the store to go! Recommend it to go!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
This is my foto place for anything make up. I earn points so that keeps me coming back. But I really like their customer service. When they are out of a product they will notify once it's in!
Amber T.
Diberville, MS
Sephora is great, very reliable, has awesome customer service, and is located practically anywhere. The prices are quite affordable, nothing too outrageous or way over my budget. It's overall one of the best stores to go to to buy make up while saving money!
Velia O.
Pearland, TX
Mostly all the products I buy are from sephora and the workers are always so welcoming and helpful. I don't have trouble finding anything. Sephora is a really good store to buy high end makeup.
Jasdip K.
Plainfield, IN
My go to store for skin care, makeup, and perfumes. I love that they have everything I need in one store. Associates are very nice and they give you small samples of anything you want to try before buying
arizona H.
Cincinnati, OH
I shop here all the time. you can get all brand name things in one place its so great I love the store. people are so friendly and willing to help. my friend shops here and referred it to me ever since then ive been dying to go. I would shop here every day.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?