- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love going to Sephora for all types of beauty products! I know I can always find exactly the kind of makeup that's meant for my skin whenever I'm there. A lot of their staff is also very friendly and will help you find what you're looking for. I definitely love their member cards and all the perks you get with them!
I love sephora. They have so many brands and products and also great people there to help me match colors and tell me what will work best for my skin. And they have samples which is always a win.
I tried Josie maran lights oil and I absolutely love it. I use it with my stick foundation and it helps it go on so smooth and hydrate my skin without it looking oily or causing break outs
I was very impressed by the staff when I went to my local Sephora store. For a beauty store, they didn't judge me but gave me great suggestions and were nice about how I don't buy here often.
The sephora highlight in stardust is beautiful! I love it because it's cheap and works great. I'm a person that doesn't like highlights that are too extreme and rich in color/sparkle, so this highlight is perfect for me because it's more on the natural side yet the gold spec's are still somewhat visible.
Sephora is my go to store. Sometime the employee aren't that great but i been there so many time that i just don't need their help. I can mental map out the whole store if I need anything.
I love Sephora. They have all the high end makeup you're looking for and helpful employees. If you aren't sure about a shade or just want another opinion on a product they are there to help
Sephora is a magical place, but in comparison to Ulta - no contest. The staff tends to be snooty and less attentive, there are no lower end products and the rewards program is disappointing.
I love Sephora, the service is great and the makeup I love. Pros would be the great service and the variety of make they have, cons need more room to move around. Store need to be expanded.
Does Sephora really need any improvement? NO! Ever since that store opened I could not stay away from it. The products are extremley great quality. A little expensive but what the hay! It is worth it ladies or anyone go treat yourself to this shop for sure!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos