- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Best place for high end make up purchases! I do wish their reward system was as great as ulta's, but I do just love shopping there. The aesthetic, the quality, the selection. Any makeup lover must shop here.
What I love about sephora is that, it covers my pores and dark spots unlike certain products. To get a quick makeup done for an outing is the right place to go. It's convenient because the money you pay to get it done , is the money you pay to get the products that are being used.
Sephora is a store that I and other people I now use regularly, it's a really a good place for when you want to find good fondation but it doesn't have all the best brands. It has great dupes that can substitute expensive product such as the Kylie lip kits.
My local Sephora is amazing with there customer service and keeping products stocked yes it is expensive BUT you get what you pay for! They stores could be bigger but that's about it on my complaints!
Sephora is an amazing store honestly. They have anything and everything you need in the beauty area. Prices range from some inexpensive items to more pricier, name brand items as well. Sephora is my go to shop for any new makeup or beauty items that I need.
Sephora is a magical place, but in comparison to Ulta - no contest. The staff tends to be snooty and less attentive, there are no lower end products and the rewards program is disappointing.
I cannot go into this store without buying way more than I planned too. Things are a little expensive but no more than other stores. They are always very nice and they have great customer service
Sephora is my personal heaven. if I'm not careful, I will spend WAY too much. I love it. Everyone is very friendly in there and quite helpful. It can get pricy, but what do you expect with makeup and fragrances. I will be shopping here again and again and probably way too much.
I love the coverage of the Sephora 10 hour Perfecting foundation. The coverage is buildable and feels light weight on my skin. There are so many different shades and the employees at Sephora are always willing to match you with the perfect shade. I have been wearing this foundation for 3 years now, and don't see myself changing any time soon.
I absolutely love the spear store! I went in there to pick up a new foundation and left with an amazing one! The ladies who worked there were helpful without being annoying. I can't wait to go back because they have reasonable prices and an array of prices!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos